Ladies, do you lie about the number of partners you've slept with?

Question just for the ladies. Guys, I made an option just for you.

Ladies, if you have, and you don't want anyone to know your username, please go anon then explain.

I have another question related to this one, and I really want a complete picture.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1602201-guys-do-you-believe-a-woman-when-she-tells-you-the-number-of-men

• Once or twice
  • 3 or more times
  • Always
  • Never
  • Guys, click here to see results.
The only "always" answers (as of 24 hours after submitting the question) were selected by GUYS.

Most Helpful Guy

• They say when it comes to women you take whatever number she gives you and multiply it by 3
    They say when it comes to men you take whatever number he gives you and divide it by 3.

It's all BS but it illuminates double standards when it comes to sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not much reason to lie. I've only been with one person and that was years ago. I already know I made a mistake. I won't badger someone elses heart by lying to them and saying that I've never been with anyone. Yet, most guys like an experienced girl. Still, I'm not going to lie and say I had sex several times to impress them.

What Guys Said 5

• Gag attracts a lot of single introverts with low partner counts. It's generally the girls with high numbers who lie.

Basically girls with low numbers will tell the truth and say a low number. Girls with high numbers will either avoid the question or they will lie and say a number lower than the actual number.

• Let's face it, the internet is creating a lot of introverts anyway. I don't see how that's relevant to sexual partners though, since some of the biggest introverts I know are with a different guy/girl every month.

• its common knowledge ALL women lie about age, sex partners and the big one" I don't care about looks"

• I am just here for that extra exper point :P and no I have no reason to

• Cause you're a virgin... duh u. u

• Oh my god! I am so offended!!! How dare you make fun of the idea that I am not interested in sex! We are so not talking for the next 5 minutes:P

• Who really gives a rip anyway... Not me

• Yes, I always do!

What Girls Said 14

• Nope. I've slept with two guys. I don't feel the need to lie that I slept with any more. Why would I want someone to get a false image about my sexual experience or views on sex in general? Not that I agree with people judging others based on that, but I'm always pretty up front with others.

• I selected "never" but that is because I don't answer the question. It's no one's business but my own. All my boyfriend needs to know is that right now, I am with him and only him, and that when I entered this monogamous relationship with him I was free of STDs. Fortunately, he hasn't asked either, so clearly he feels the same way - doesn't see it as relevant.

• Correct answer @Sara413 you get my vote. Who elses business is it but yours

• lol i can't remember a time when i ever asked that. I've asked if she's done certain things or general experience, likes/dislikes, etc., but i cannot recall ever asking a number. i think this is one of those tv and movie things, where nobody does it in real life but everybody thinks everybody does it in real life.

... aaand right after typing that i just remembered 4 girls off the top of my head who asked me mine. now thats something to ponder sociologically

• Nope, I don't lie. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not a virgin, I find it quite stupid.

• It's still at 1 so I have nothing to lie about. But if I hardly even know the guy, I would be wondering why he asked me so early on? I would want to know if it's because he's operating under the sexual double standard or if he's really an ''only in a relationship'' man that wants the same in return.

• I haven't lied. Haven't needed to.
    I don't broadcast it, but my guy knows. And it's not like I have some crazy number.

• Nope. No need.
    Not ashamed.

• Never... that's stupid thing to do

• My number is low because I prefer relationships.

• Nope, I'm a virgin and I'm not ashamed.

• Never lied. .

• sill 3 and gona say 3

• No. I would never lie about my past because I wouldn't want the man I am engaging with to lie to me. Honesty is key, always.

• Most girls will fu*k a different guy at least every month or so when we're single so if you add that up until a womans 30th and double it or maybe you get an idea of the real figure. Most girls you met will lie and say only three but you can multiply that be three. If she says she has never slept with a black guy she is lying.

• I'm assuming you live somewhere in Europe?

• Usa. What does it matter. Eventually women in the middle east will be able to gain full control of their own sexlives and sleep with who they want and as many as they want

• Lying is not good.