Does it make me a loser to not have an apartment?

I will be a senior in college in the fall.
I couldnt find an apartment I could afford near campus, so I am in the dorms.
My boyfriend can't even come visit me because its a girl's floor.
I know I am here for school and school only, but visitors would be fun. Especially having my boyfriend visit me, because we will be long distance. He would have to pay for a hotel room and some weekends I'd come home.
But does this make me a loser?
I'd rather have money for an apartment when I graduate instead of while in school. The dorm is just cheaper.
help?

Most Helpful Guy

• It does not make you a "loser", but it's not a cool situation either. Still, as long as you're a student every kind of poverty is acceptable :D
    Plus, "I am here for school and school only" don't ever say this again. Not only it does not reflect the reality, it makes it look like you're taking people for fools. College is fun, no need to hide it.

What Guys Said 9

• No it doesn't make you a loser , these things happen in life maybe talk to him and set a date that you two can see each other..

• It doesn't make you a loser
    I wanted an apartment this upcoming semester but will be forming again, I just could find the right roommates to rent with

As far as having guests Over yeah that blows

• Not a loser, but why couldn't you have done roommates and get an apartment? My university is connected with lots of the apartments around here, and most of them offer roommate matching if you don't have your own.

• Can't he sneak in?
    It would be so romantic, to have him come without anyone else knowing, just to see you, don't you think?

• try renting together with friends

• not a loser lol, simply we can't always have what we want. in this case you and your boyfriend can't hand privately.

• It makes you a loser if you don't want DBZ

• No it doesn't

• I live at home for college. Cheaper

What Girls Said 0