What's your favorite video game?

What game did you enjoy playing the most? My favorite game is Ninja Gaiden. Did anyone play it? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The games I've enjoyed playing the most. Are the legend of zelda skyward sword, twilight princess, ocarina of time, spirit tracks, Persona 3/4, Final fantasy 10/12, phoenix wright series.

Most Helpful Guy

• Counter Strike 1.6 - when I used to play with other. I have good memories of drinking milk and eating poppy bread.
    Half Life 1 - for the atmosphere back when I was a kid.
    The Punisher - for the action back when I was a kid. I have no idea how many times I finished that game.

As of more recently:
    Skyrim - because Skyrim.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - because of atmosphere, story and music
    World of Tanks - the only multiplayer game I'm playing at the moment.
    Europa Universalis - grand strategy

• I used to play a lot of CS 1.6 too. Now I play CSGO more :)

• I haven't been into CS for quite some time now. I'm afraid I'd be a total noob if I were to start.

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't played it :/ I think my favourite is either Pokemon ORAS, not sure which Legend of Zelda game to choose, Civilisation 3 or Harvest Moon :)

• Donkey Kong country returns 3d

What Guys Said 4

• hmmm don't recall

anyway... my fav series is suikoden series... have all games among this series :D

• I played Ninja Gaiden on NES a long time ago. I'm sure it's been remade at some point, probably on game boy. As far as my favorite game, I don't know. I probably spent the most time playing Counter Strike Source or Diablo II. Right now I'm playing Europa Universalis 4.

• It's actualy possible to play NES versions Ninja Gaiden in the first remake which was made in 2004 on the original xbox. You have to unlock them tho :)

• Or you could just play it through an emulator...

• I'm so jelly of you that you can play EUIV because the last time I did was back when I overheated my laptop's video driver :(
      Have a nice play.

• LoL Riot Games

• la noire is one of the best games i have ever played