Guys, what do you think about turkish womans?

The queen of turkish movies 😍 what do you think about them? Beautiful or not? And of course their character.

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• There was a Turkish girl in my class at university. She is nice and she is also so beautiful to.

• This lady is like a sultan lol :) I like Turkish people generally they are honorful, helpful. They like humans They can change all the humanity

• Never met any, but I imagine they are as lovely as any other.

• turkish guys dont think so 😁

• Basicly it states women can and should do what they want, this often then turns into feminist pressureing women to act like men which obviously is not particularly attractive to men. It also states that women should do everything a man can do yet those same women also expect men to pay for dinners and buy them things and be strong and assertive, but also treat them as equals. This can be very frustrating and confusing because if we are equals why are we doing all the planning why are we paying for the dates etc. This has resluted in men becoming increasingly upset with women since women are essentially shirking there original gender roles (if they wish to do so that is fine) but then expecting men to strictly obey there original gender role. This puts a lot of strain (and responsibility) on the man as he is expected to be bread winner yet has to ensure he makes more then her in order to fullfill this role. He has to treat her like they are the same, but make sure he is also more assertive

• So this has created an imbalance in the relationship resulting in confusion, frustration and in many cases out right hostility (from both parties) Imagine a father acting like the child and the child acting like the father. How would that dynamic work? One is expected to take charge and protect the other yet the one who is suppose to take charge isn't and the one that is suppose to be taken care of is now forced to take care of the other. It is very confusing to many men. So if this is an issue in turkey then this is probably the reason why they seem upset. In america I have witnessed this happening, where men are feeling like they are being taken advantage of and being used. In the past men had many responsibilites but they where loved and respected for it, now we are being told that we are being sexist (still expected to do all those old responsibilities). If this is not the case then I don't know why they would feel that way.

• As long as they don't have surprise wieners, I'm as attracted to Turkish women as any other women.

• I met a turkish girl at university, she was real fun and out going but, i was way too shy around her lol!

• who's she? this pic seems like to be comin from 80s

like her earing!!

• @TurkishDelight

^^ Was a cutie, too bad she's gone.

• You ever eat turkish delight? İts delicious 😍😍 my English is bad i know

• Go to a turkish supermarket 😃😃 or i'll send you a pack :)

• Send me a pack plz! I trust in your taste!

• They are beautiful.

• Very pretty, but for some reason I always imagine them with retro playboy 70's muff.

• Have been in love with one when i was studying

• I think they are beautiful and usually very respectable.

• Never met a one

• lol my first crush was s Turkish girl but that was a while ago

• they are awesome but tend to be a bit too hairy bodied..

• DISGUSTING

• Nothing much. They're Turkish.

• İ dont think anything..

• As long as they don't explode, yeah.

• I think that the Taliban doesn't want girls to be educated. That's what I think

• What makes Turkish women look different than other Caucasian woman? I mean, how could you tell between a Turkish wombs and an Italian woman if both are working an airline ticketing station in same uniform?