What do you think a Native American would say if you ask them who the first illegal immigrants were?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as a native American, humans evolved in Africa. Everywhere else is someplace they moved to. The people in the Americas when Columbus landed were the second or third wave of immigrants for the most part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_era

• They were here first, then the Europeans came and killed them and stole their land without permission therefore they are illegal immigrants

• It doesn't matter what they are called. You know who I am talking about, they were the first immigrants.

• I think you have a very confused commonplace notion promoted by people for political reasons. If your criteria for the ownership of land is it should belong to the most direct descendants of the first people to walk on it then all of North and South America should belong to the Patagonians because they got there first and were driven off by later more advanced waves of immigrants. YOU choose to regard all the people in the Americas when Columbus landed as a homogenous group but the Patagonians probably don't see it that way. All such distinctions are arbitrary and relative is what I am saying.

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously they would say white people are the immigrants

• They would say they were the first illegal immigrants

• Ok?
      A lot of stuff "Christians" do is unchristian like.

• Exactly, I believe in God and it is dumb how many people throughout history that believed in God were hypocrites.

What Guys Said 8

• This whole argument is flawed.

They are too stupid to realize we came here as legal citizens of European countries. Then proceeded to form our own country. We were never illegal.

• By killing them right?

• May I also remind you that they killed scores of Europeans settlers in unprovoked massacres

• They are invaders, but it makes sense calling them illegals though.

• I wonder what a Celt would say to the Romans, Saxons, Normans, Tudors, Stuarts, and all the others. Oh wait.

• "I wouldn't know"

• Lol I love it when demagogues get schooled on history! Thanks for sharing! :)

• Its good you dont stuff like facts get in the way of your hate.

• lmfao. i think everyone sees who the idiot is

• There was laws back then, the laws of God.

• We stole this country from the indians fair and square.

• You can't have an illegal immigrant without a legal system. Whoever was the first to come illegally after that system was in place was the first illegal immigrant

• Well they did not really have land ownership or nations... so no such thing as immigration in a sense.

that being said what happened was really bad and wrong.

• You are an idiot.

• How am I an idiot? It is ethically wrong, absolutely. But when Europeans colonized the Americas, the natives didn't even have the wheel and axis.. hardly road horses... no tempered metals even! Plus they were separated from the rest for the world and had terrible immune systems after Europeans and Asia and such had been interacting for centuries.

• I don't agree with the anti immigrant people, if that is what you are so ticked about... I fully support legal immigration and even refugees