Updates:
P. S.
I love doing these questions because I get to know people more :D
Okay guys reveal yourself, I lose, YOU WIN! :(

0|1
21|32

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 31

• Yes, another popularity contest question! No fucking way am I going anonymous because you will never know who I was if I did. Only 20 users maximum qualify for this kind of question.

2|3
    3|2
    • How would we know if you're Unknown?

*pats himself on his back and leaves stage*

• Show All
    • Ok buddy, it was just a joke, no wonder nobody knows you if you don't even know how to take a joke...

• I love Taco Bell
    xD

1|0
    0|0
    • haa loser ;P

• Show All
    • Yeah but the rest don't know hahaha
      Yeah, after messing this up I have to get back together with you ♥

• yayy <3

• This is kinda lame but at the very least you aren't one of those girls who asks us how to get a guy to ask you out.

1|0
    0|0
    • and I have no clue who you are. LOL

• Show All
    • nooooooooo :P

• This game sucks, I'm going back to playing God of War.

• I am a middle-aged man with a tough past. I was orphaned at a young age due to the bad neighborhood I was born into and was raised by my parent's servant for the remainder of my childhood.

Some other facts about me is that I love to frequently cosplay, have trained for several years in martial arts, and I own my own company. I also have chiroptophobia and prefer briefs over boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a phrase i sometimes use when i answer questions about why people don't have BFs/GFs:
    "If you are having trouble when it comes to dating, its either time to give yourself an upgrade, or your standards a downgrade".

I also sometimes spell "cute" as "kewt" just for the hell of it, and i use a lot of emojis - this one being my favorite: 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • this is you klaatu

• Nope. Haha

• Here is another hint, klaatu is probably the only guy on this site more often than i am.

Also, my EXPER lvl is 8

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Elvis Presley once said I'm the greatest singer in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got a T-shirt as my profile pic and as the cover photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dude and I'm great :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guitarist and a dancer

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cookies... I eat them always... Even while having sex 😂 I just had my birthday and no one gave a shit... lol don't care... I speak french too 😏😉

1|0
    0|0
  • My username is diarrhea

0|0
    0|0
  • I like singing in the rain, grilling with propane and driving the girls insane
    i write poetry and make soup
    Sometimes GaG makes me feel like poop lol!
    hope you enjoyed the rhymes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Video game walkthroughs

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • my ps4 is my girlfriend... i dont think you will know who i am anyway... never talked to you b4... well well

0|0
    0|0
  • I've not worn underwear and been sleeping nude since ten years old no mater when and where.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCL1HDchEvs Let me see that ass drop my waifu and oh yeah #Cl_517 who taught you how to pop? HAHA i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an 8 inch cock.

1|1
    2|3
    • Oh oh, I know I know!! You're the virgin seeker who's a virgin himself, right?

• I both love/hate these questions, lol.

I hate them because it just reminds me that I am not popular, and that nobody seems to have ever heard of me, despite being level 8, with a 25%+ MH rating.

I love them, because I always win! 8)

2|0
    0|0
  • Wondering if this will be enough to guese who i am

schoenmakerijbreel.bureaufeith.nl/.../...kopen.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that I'm funny even though my jokes are lame and my username starts with one of these letters R S T U V W X Y Z

0|0
    0|0
  • I say well and probably a lot and my name is a racist joke someone called me in middle school

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm despicable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Canadian, I love beavers and my name is 2 words.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to masturbate!

0|1
    2|0
  • Much Texas. Such risk. Xper 5. Wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • my name starts with a "D" , it's a old fashion name means "Great" it's Irish but i don't have no Irish

blood in me.. the second letter of my name is "A" the next ones are double digits there is 2 of them

this bird contains some letters of my name than again it could be the first 2 letters of my first name.

www.audubon.org/.../...na%20Wren%20b57-4-039_V.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • i am American caucasian guy, younger than age 50 , i got family in Fort Worth, Texas

i live somewhere between California and Vermont but closer to the East Coast

• Umm... I'm Scottish? Don't think most people will recognise me here, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm British and proud, and my name could be considered a really dirty joke

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• -She was luring Odysseas to the island with her sweet voice in order to kill him.
    -she starred in 50s films
    -She likes Johnny Depp, but this is also short for her name

1|0
    2|1
  • Unsure if I've interacted with you but I've been very active for about 2 months here.
    I'm half Asian, an artist, and answer a lot of sexuality and relationship questions.
    I'm pretty sciency and logical and I type a lot haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I'm really clumsy and forgetful so I forgot to anon...

• :( I want to play this game but we don't know one another

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no need for me to go anonymous. You won't recognize who I am :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Family member

0|0
    0|0
  • My username is my name, my actual real name (and I'm still feeling stupid for putting it as my username).

0|0
    0|0
  • • I play the cello
    • I'm terrified of animals & insects (except for puppies, kittens and cockroaches)
    • I love sunset and the night sky
    • I doubt you'd know me, we've never interacted

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pizza pizza pizza pizza! :D :) <3

0|0
    1|0
  • - I am tall
    - My eyes are green
    - I love bananas
    - Sleeping on the floor > Sleeping in a bed

1|0
    0|0
  • - I watch anime
    - I have brown eyes
    - I'm 19yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll never find out who I am because I'm one of those users who always go anon, no matter what.

1|0
    1|0
    • But the admins can, they have the ability to see who's anonymous.

• I ride motorcycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love animals, watermelon and night time, I really wanna get out of this little shitty country I live in, I wanna travel the world, I don't have a life, and I spend way too much time on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just your friendly neighbourhood supervillain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am usually on here writing a bunch of myTakes and answering questions about menstruation, pregnancy, and female sexuality. I usually ask questions about books, food, or celebrities.

♥Auntie

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Are we going on that date you promised me?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a clueless girl, still trying to figure out what I want to do in life.
    I love rainy days.
    I'm a hopeless romantic and I still believe in true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • -I'm fond of writing musical plays & prefer if my actors were prepared before going on stage

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for biscuits and made a grammar error when I wrote my name because I wasan't sure about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDreamy 💔

1|0
    0|0