Does having a boyfriend make all your troubles go away?

I wonder.

Most Helpful Guy

• If only it were that easy. If it were, everyone would put their egos aside and start asking people out

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it doesn't. It's a great thing, having someone you can be so close to, but you're always going to fight about something and there's going to be bad times. All it does is give you some support when you're going through the troubles, but it doesn't make them go away.

What Guys Said 5

• Only if your troubles are lack of money.

• no. it just creates another different list of issues

• It sure made all my troubles go away. You really should try it.

• What kind of trouble?

• I'm notorious for increasing said troubles for my exes

What Girls Said 6

• I doubt it. It may make a few problems go away, but not all of them. Well, it actually depends on what these troubles of yours are.

• And whether or not said boyfriend brings his troubles and problems into the mix

• Absolutely not. If you can't handle your troubles alone, then they're only going to get worse when you've got another person added into the equation... especially if you start concerning yourself with THEIR troubles, too.

• My boyfriend isn't going to make my student loans, inferiority complex or daddy issues go away.

So no.

• Not really, it kind of increases troubles if you happen to get a piece of shit boyfriend and those are pretty common

• Not all your troubles, no - but a good boyfriend may be able to help cheer you up, mine certainly did!

• Lol no. You just face different types of troubles.