Sandra Bland? What happened?

What happened do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Suicide... Why is everyone making such a big deal about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she was clearly murdered.

• @fauchelevent The videos show not a single person entered the cell and both the FBI and Justice Department verified it. How was she "clearly" murdered?

• @med11 Well, thank you for the apparent sympathy and pity you have for people like me :P But also, you realise we're the same generation, right? A generation is generally considered to be 25 years and you and I are only 8 years apart.

• @fauchelevent If going by ages you are absolutely correct, however, recently the 14-24 (high school to undergraduate college) was coined "Generation Z" and this was based on progressionary idealism and current economic long view versus short view.

For example it cost me 123k to go to graduate school by the time I graduated and for those who graduate from the same school/program in 2019-2021 it will cost 164k.

Also the housing costs are currently rebounding from the devastating market over the past 5.5 years so they are at a "mean" but Generation Z will deal with an economic conundrum of financial realignment based on the hiked entry level wages and therefore everything will jump from break, to milk, to, of course houses.

So, yes, you're right but I am going by the Schroer model is all which I should have considered before hand.

What Guys Said 3

• Autopsy report says she killed herself.

• Murder and a cover up

• who is she?

What Girls Said 3

• The whole thing is suspicious. EVEN if the police did nothing, she said she was suicidal and should have been on watch.

• I think that she was already dead when they took her mugshot.

• I think she committed suicide