Why do some guys like when a girl wears her hair down?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just love it when they have their hair down. It's difficult to explain the "why"; I just like it.

And even ponytails are cool too. Buns, however--not my super duper favorite.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know why they like it but I SURE LOVE IT <3 :D

It's for one adds to beauty of the woman (matter of perception) and nature created us in a way that we find the natural way beautiful and attractive :)

• Smell their head/hair better. I know it's creepy as fuck, but if she whips her hair or does something in front of you when her hair is down that makes it move around a lot, her scent goes everywhere and it's amazing. I knows it's weird, but it's an instant turn on for me.

• I'd say: because it shows the full wealth of the beautiful hairs she has :D

• it's just something some of us like... why do you like a certain color? no real explanation you just do

• It looks more attractive at times, depending on your face some girls look better with it up

• Looks feminine. Period.

• cuz she may be butters hahaha

• She's relaxed. A lot of the times when she wears it up, she tends to come off as tense

What Girls Said 0