What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Go crazy with the details if you want to :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm aware that what I'm about to say is irresponsible and stupid. Don't try this at home, kids.

My boyfriend, who I had been dating for a year and a half at the time, indulged my curiosity and got me some pot. We smoked in his apartment in our underwear while watching Family Guy. We had a lot of sex, and then after that we were ridiculously hungry. So we got in his car, and he drove us to the bigger town near by. We got food from 4 different fast food places and drove home with music blaring and bass bumping so loud that he trashed his speakers. We went back to his place and got wasted, and then played Just Dance until I threw up and passed out.

I was a good girl in highschool. Never touched alcohol or smoked anything. So that was my night of doing dumb shit and making up for all the inappropriate parties I didn't go to in school.

Oops.

• Wow, that sounds like a wild night. And now I have the need to tell my crazy story. This one time I didn't want to go to school (I politely asked my mom not to go and she wouldn't hear about it) and I got a very very stupid idea- I took some vodka from the liquor cabinet, note that it was 6AM, and I drank a full glass of it and I got drunk, of course- I'm a lightweight. Anyway, after about five minutes I couldn't stand so I fell on the floor and my mom must've heard me cause she got into my room to find me like that, laughing at her for no reason. She saw the vodka on my nightstand and quickly figured it out and kicked my drunken ass.
      I was 16 back then. That day taught me a lesson- alcohol is bad, plus hangovers are a bitch.
      That was the first and the last time I tasted alcohol.

What Guys Said 4

• I let my beard grow out, shaved everything off aside from the moustache pointing a bit down left and right of the mouth and the small bit below the underlip and above the chin.

Then I got some rapist glasses, adidas jacket & sports-pants and a wife-beater. Had all on, jacket half open so the wife-beater shows with my chest hair. Went out like this to some noble-ass club with a friend of mine who knew the bouncer (else would have never gotten in like this).

Was hilarious. People looked at me in utter disbelief as I looked like some 70s pornstar.

• I had sex with my ex with a vibrator still inside her, the vibrator was more intended for my pleasure, it took me two hours to finish, she came twice and mistook a 3rd for pee, but I even after seeing the yellow I rubbed her with my fingers, tasted my fingers (she was fairly sweet) and carried on. When I finally finished I just laid there inside her for a few minutes, I then cleaned her up with my mouth, she couldn't walk so I helped her to the shower and we has after play in this tiny shower that barely fit two in.

• Piss from the top of mountain , and win a bet to drop my urine far away... then my opponent ;-)

• Her name was Jennifer.

We're talking bat shit crazy.

What Girls Said 1

• Join g@g tbh