Any game of thrones fan on here?

Who's your favorite character (if they didn't die already lol)
Mine's Tyrion cause he's funny

Most Helpful Guy

• You and I have great taste, Tyrion all the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, Game of Thrones fan here :) My favourites are Sansa Stark because she's sweet and her character in the book is much different to how she's presented in the show (in my opinion), Theon Greyjoy because he's probably the character I find most complex and one I have a lot of sympathy for, and Stannis Baratheon because I liked his character in the books, his strength and determination for fairness but also his love for his daughter above all else was really inspiring for me <3

• How do you feel about the show?

• Hi :) Well, I haven't read the books yet but I'm obsessed with the show. I take it the books are better? As for the show, I hate what Stannis did to his daughter and I find it very disturbing- yeah most of GOT is disturbing and surprising but this is a whole new level. And also what happened to Jon Snow in the last episode is devastating.

• @Asker I do prefer the books to the show purely because I think you get much better character development and the plots are better in the books than they are in the TV show, but I don't actually really like reading the books because George R. R Martin has a very long-winded writing style that means he can fill two or three pages with something that should really have only taken a page :P Yeah, the thing with his daughter was a shock for book readers and tv watchers alike, I don't think that anyone knew that was coming. Stannis changes a lot from in the TV show to in the book. There's technically still some hope for Jon Snow so don't give up yet, and I can't actually give you spoilers on that because it's not really a spoiler! It's just the way what happens to him is written that it's argued about whether it's really as final as it seems (though there's no real proof that it isn't final either), so keep up hope <3

What Guys Said 4

• It was Stannis, but now that that's over I'm rooting for the white walker who stood out on the dock and raised the dead. That dude is too hard to swallow.
    Oh, and that girl who stripped for Bronn in the jail. Because she looked mighty fine.

• Tyrion definitely, i also really like Jorah and Varys.

• both my favourite characters died this season!!! shit!!! stannis and jon...

• I do like game o thrones yeah, i like dragons so i think youk0 knowbwho i like the most

• Daenerys Stormborn :) yeah she's pretty cool

• Yes I agree with you and what about Michiel Huisman? He plays Daario Naharis?

• He's alright but I prefer the that actor who played Daario in season 3.

What Girls Said 2