Any back to school tips?

I'll be a freshman this year, and I was wondering if there was any specific advice to take in immediately. Like on boyfriends, friends, drama, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have almost no drama if you don't even fuck with boys. Seriously. Your circle of friends will probably become smaller. Don't bother with fake friends. Get involved with stuff. You're not too cool or not cool enough for spirit days. DO NOT be afraid to try hard. Freshman year matters so much. Keep your grades up. Don't get involved with the wrong people (people that will get you in trouble). Play sports. Join clubs. Be nice to people. Be genuinely nice.
    And after it's all over, forget it. Don't linger on stupid mistakes you made. Just move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Remember highschool musical? Yea, the stuff was legit. Every lunch break we go hard. So practice on your vocals. Don't be dumb.

• And there a minimum of 2 dance breaks at sporting events.

• Yeaa what she said... but I've always wondered why there wasn't any Asians in that movie.

• Do not fail. If you fail in your freshman year, you're done for for the rest of your career

What Girls Said 2

• The jungle of high school is not forgiving you must find other species of your kind or you will be left to fend for yourself against the hyenas and lions. I wish you luck young grasshopper... it is a fearsome journey you shall have to make...

• Be nice to everyone and stay out of drama and study a lot!