What the one stuff you hate the most about your gender?

that you wish you didn't have to deal with but have to...

For me:
Periods with cramps ever since I was 11. I'm right now with cramps as I'm writing this. Took a pill already but it won't stop. I hate it.

gonna lay in bed for a while

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really hate anything to be honest... The edge I have by being a man in life is huge, and I don't mean that to say men are better or we should not work to better sex relations! I just mean I don't have to deal with periods, pregnancy, drama, make up, wardrobes etc.

You will never hear me complain about buying a girl or dinner or being expected to hold a door open or not having instant access t sex (which many lonely awkward guys on here fight about). guys have it so easy in life in every way it is not even funny... But as I said, that does not mean I don't support equalizing gender relations!

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaving... I wish we could rock body hair like men do...

What Guys Said 7

• I would say say cheap shots being punched in the balls. This wouldn't be much of a problem if everyone did not know that weakness.

• Can't think of anything I'd change about being a guy.

• Having people tell me to have short hair simply because I was born with an X and Y chromosome.

• That many of us are complete A-holes and have no respect.

• I hate having to be the one who approaches women. I'm shy and I don't create conversation well. I wish it were the other way around and women asked guys out all the time.

• I dont know, it could be worse. You could be going through menopause.

• I hate having to watch out when i sit or i might just crush my balls.

What Girls Said 1

• Period cramps and some of us are bitches.