Have you ever wanted to look older than your age? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have not although I already look older than my age (at least for a western person), I met an American lady from Ohio 1 and 1/2 year ago here in my country, she was shocked when I told her that I'm 18, she said that I look 23 lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes and no. I get tired of people mistaking me for a teenager when I'm 22. The other day I had this 14 year old kid try to ask me out but I kept on ignoring him because he got annoyiny. But at the same time it will be nice looking 30 when I'm 40.

• No. I just want to look my age.
    I still get carded when i want to buy alcohol. It's ridiculous... They actually think There might be a possibility that I am 17!!! Wtf!!!

• Yes. When I was in middle school because I hit the awkward stage harder and as everyone said "it will er better when you get older". So I was just counting down the days until I was older.

• If I simply looked my age I would be more than happy...

• I never have.