Girls, What should I do for my sixteenth birthday?

It's in February but I'm a big planner and I usualy have a clear vision but my mind has been drawing a blank. What's the best sweet sixteen you have been to? What was yours like?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a week where I ate at expensive restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner 2-3 times a day with my cousin. I remember a salad shop, a pan cake shop, a fancy italian restaurant and a water ice shop along with a bunch of others that I have mostly forgotten about.

What Girls Said 11

• That's not really a huge deal where I live. We can't drive at 16 - it's when we can get our learner's permits.

• i hate parties so for my 16th birthday my sister and mom planned a trip to san francisco because it is one of my favorite places on the planet we went to bakeries, bought from street vendors, committed my first illegal crime with my sister and mom cheering me on, (it was buying a purse and sunglasses on the black market) stayed in a fancy hotel, went to Ghirardelli square, and did major shopping.

• Mine was amazing cuz my mom got me 16 gifts.. All stuff I've wanted for a while :)
    I had a party with all my school friends.. Not a huge one but we did have a lot of fun.. And then my best friends stayed over for a sleepover after the party

• I didn't care much for birthdays. I asked my parents if we could go to Cleveland and go to the zoo. I also hated parties, so that was my "sweet sixteen".

• For mine, I got asked out on my birthday so it was a greaaat birthday, didn't have a sweet sixteen, but I did go to many of my friends sweet sixteens, some were crazy out of control ones and some were just a small tight group of friends :)

• Hey, my sixteenth's in February too haha I'm just getting my best friends round with pizza and chips, booze, crisps and films. Also, they'll be 16 by then so they're taking me to get my nose pierced. Weird and simple but I like it!

• I got drunk lol! I don't know im not a huge birthday person

• Im not a partier, but a fun one I've been to was my friends black light sweet 16. She got glow paint and blacklights and a bunch of neon stuff. I got a very nice homecoming dress and a car lol.

• Go to church.

• What kind of things are you into? What themes? Any hobbies?

• I had a big party.