Girls, do you find guys who act really nerdy, skateboard, and wear skinny jeans attractive?

My uncle and cousin like to tell me who I am isn't attractive to girls and I thought I would just ask what you think

• yes
    59% (29)
  • no
    41% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Skateboarding boyfriend= teen goals
    Not necissarily nerdy but smart guys are hot
    Skinny jeans are good too

What Girls Said 21

• No. Although the skinny jeans do bode well for my goal to not have children. They kill sperm inside the balls so...

• That's illogical men make millions of sperm cells everyday lol.

• The testicles are basicaly resistant to temperature changes it's the only part of a man's body that remains cool while the body temperature is hot. And anyway regardless even if sperm cells died the production sperm massively outweighs death of sperm and therefore shouldn't affect the possibility of fertilisation.

• And by the way it doesn't reduce sperm permantely new sperm is made eveveryday so it doesn't really effect fertility.

• Those are all opposites.

I hate skinny jeans on guys - terrible look.

What does it mean 'act nerdy'? Sounds hipster to me. Not be nerdy but act nerdy...

Anyways, no.

• Yeah, but I'm not a fan of guys wearing super tight jeans. Being nerdy and skateboarding is totally fine.

• You wear skinny jeans, how do they look on you? actually that sounds kind of perfect. I love skater boys. I want a guy to go out and shred some concrete with. But they also need to be really smart.
    I'd choose wit and a clever mind over nearly any other trait. I like having my intellect challenged. But damn, I didn't know there were people guys who had both?

• Personally, I do not find that type attractive. It might have something to do with the fact that I like older men and I find that style to be very juvenile.

• My honest opinion is that skateboard dudes are attractive. I think boys should not wear skinny jeans only girls should. And its cute if a guy is smart

• Stop being sexist everyone should wear what they want. Should girls wear hoodies? That's the equivalent lol. Hoodies make a girls figure less feminine does that mean she shouldn't be allowed to wear it.

• I was stating my opinion. I think boys should not wear skinny jeans just like other people have their own opinion. @AdrianaKay

• I like nerdiness, but not at all into skinny jeans.

• Yes, very. Most guys in my area prefer trackies to skinny jeans, so when I find a guy wearing them it makes me a little happy haha

• Yeah I totes have

• i find that extremely attractive. I love to skateboard so it would be good to find a guy to do that with.

• You got me at nerdy lol maybe not skateboarders because that sounds like physical excursion Hahaha but yeah nerdy is good and some guys can look really hot in skinny jeans, just depends on body type I guess.

• Not the jeans. No, not the jeans. Everything else is cool, but not the jeans.

• I love it haha. Definitely cute in my opinion ^.^

• i prefer the nerdy guys

• not very skinny tho

• its more about your personality and how you treat the woman more than looks.

• My boyfriend's like that

• The skinny jeans are a dealbreaker

• These are basically the characteristics of my boyfriend haha

• Yes very much so

• That's not my type of guy