Who Here Has Fully Surrendered Their Life to Christ Jesus Besides Me?

"

All to Jesus I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Psalms 35:1-9

1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I sang it instead of reading it 🙈🙉🙊
    I kind of did surrendered my life to Jesus and God at confirmation camp. It was inner healing session and after that the next day was clothing of the Holy Spirit. After a while he asked who's willing to surrender their lives to God please kindly stand up and he will pray over us. I stood up, while he prayed over me the feeling was good and calm. I never felt so calm and relaxed ever in myfe.
    Tho I feel like I'm straying away from church nowadays.. 🙈🙉🙊

• Jeez gag is so lag this is my third attempt on trying to post this. -.-

• Lol ikr? I used to say that too at my old church. Absolutely no one was my age... i was like in the middle.

Now i just hangout with older, wiser people because I feel I'm too mature to hang around people my own age. In fact, being on GAG has given me the change to talk to more 22 year olds than I've ever imagined Lol

• And yeah, i used to have to drag myself to church, then i stopped going... then i started to stray.. then i got that hunger and thirst for a church home again.

What Guys Said 20

• Please stop. I don't mean to transgress upon you but it's these sort of proclamations that enrage and make others look down upon the followers of Christianity.

This may sound rude but it wasn't necessary for you to post this, why did you?

You know that just believing in God isn't going to save your soul, tell me you know that and if you don't I encourage you to re-read the book of God and do so again and again until you discover my conclusion.

• Why did i? Because this is what a believer in Christ is supposed to do. The Bible says, "Share my Words to the world and spare no one".
      I was led to post this. If you didn't like it, you didn't have to comment. :) and no sir, i will never listen to the devil telling me to stop reading the Bible.

• Why did god present a son to humanity and not a daughter? Assuming god presented Jesus to us.

• God could have if He wanted to. She would've had the same effect Jesus had.
      But i really like this question though. You've given me something to study. Thank u. :)

• You're welcome. I'm glad I could give you something to study.

I'm not a fan of referring to a god or Jesus with male pronouns. Not that I particularly believe in any old or modern representation of either character. Not that I lack belief or have a disbelief in them.

I feel characteristics will always need more precision. Not just in a god, but with everything. Science becomes more precise everyday; everything should be that way.

• I surrender to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ

• I'm better off with the belief that:
    - Jesus Christ was a guy 2000 years ago and that's all
    - Hell doesn't exist
    - Heaven doesn't exist
    - Sin doesn't exist
    - God doesn't exist

It makes life much easier and much less stressful.

• Sure, you can do that.. but to be honest, you're lying to yourself straight to Hell...
      I can relate to this because i used to want to think like this too... but everything in me was fighting to accept that self lie because i knew better... i had already experienced God moving in my life... there was no way I could deny Him. And look up at the sky... God made everything u see up there. The bible says that the heavens declare His Glory. So like it or not, we can't escape the Awesome Presence of God. ^~^
      Even the Devil and his demons know God, Heaven and Hell are very real.

• It's your soul ;)

• Assuming there IS such a thing as a "soul"...
      But consciousness is provided by the brain.
      If you suffer brain damage, you'll be barely more than a vegetable.

• I am serious about my Christian faith even though I slip up every now and again.

• Amen :)
      I slip up too, but God is so awesome to show us mercy. Thank God for that cuz i sure would have been dead in hell right now over my craziness. Smh

• I agree with what you said. I personally don't know where I'd be without my faith. He loves me in spite of my imperfections :)

• Yes He really does <3. I'm so happy to meet another true sibling in Christ. God bless you bro and stay encouraged in the Lord.

• Read the old testament, and think again.
    You're far from there.

• Jesus wasn't alive in the Old Testament. Lol

• Well that's not true, any of it. The Holy Trinity is made of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit and all 3 together are what we call 'God.'

Yes, Jesus said that he did not come to get rid of the old laws but the Old Covenant was not fulfilled until he had died. So basically the Old Laws died with him. Jews are still required to follow the Old Laws but Christians are not.

• Sir, I'm sorry you feel this way, but i respect ur opinion.
      For peace sake, i advise no one to argue with him. :)

• I've surrendered myself to vodka, Chinese food and the pursuit of finding a perfect triple rainbow.

• Nah I don't believe and I think you're being incredibly rude to some people on here. Kind of a passive aggressive superiority complex.

• Nope. Not me. No-way.

• Not me. I find the whole story beyond ridiculous. It's complicated enough that most people get tangled up in the complications, and comforting enough "Just believe (and keep coming to church and giving me money) and you can live forever." that it makes people feel good.

• Yeah, I've been to money making churches before where all the so called "holy hypocrites" went to sweat up, dance in their very short tight up skirts, or guys sitting with shades on scoping out the women like they in boy scouts or something... preachers begging and preaching you out of ur money... oh yeah i know exactly what you're talking about.
      But guess what?
      God's not in that crap and He isn't the least bit pleased with it. Jesus even over threw tables with merchandise on them that the church people were selling in His place, telling telling them not to make His Father's house a store.
      There's a difference between church goers and true believers of Christ. What others do with their soul has nothing to do with what you do with yours. When it's Judgement Day, you can't point fingers at the hypocrites... only at yourself.

• I'm not worried about judgment day. I'm not worried about my soul because souls are not real. We're a complex mixture of chemicals in a universe we can never completely comprehend. We eat, we sleep, we fuck, we die. One spin of the wheel and then it's game over.

• Lol. I'm sorry to laugh, but that's a rather bitter way to look at life.

• 0|0
    • False.

Jesus was not born on the 25th of December. He was actually born in er.

This can be proved through taking in to account many things including roman census.

This makes your video false.

Not to mention, the first part of the video had no real point as stated little fact. Through my reading of the Cambridge ancient history volume 2 part 2 Middle East and Aegean region 1380 - 1000 bc third edition which tells the development of the Egyptian sun god and how he was supported by the looney bin Amenophis IV or later known as Akhenaten who so graciously named him self after the God that he sort of made up.

However prior to this date the sun god played only a fraction of the play that was ancient Egyptian religion. Also at this time Egypt was the main super power in the world and expansion had not yet reached mainland Europe.

• Are you ready for September?

• Not yet, but I hear there's still time. I'm counting on doing it on my deathbed.

• I'm an atheist, so I guess that's a no.

• Guess so, hon. But it's like i told another gager... You're never too old to receive Jesus into your life as Your personal savior; you're never too young to die in your sins (wrong doings) and go to hell. :) You're old enough to make your own decisions about God. I received Jesus into my life when i was four. Do ever let anyone fool u into thinking you can't surrender to Christ because ur "too young".

• Nah, I just don't like to live my life following false creeds that are used to opress the people.

• I don't blame u one bit, love. I don't even follow those false creeps because they're not of God.

• Not me, I went with the flying spaghetti monster.

• Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

-Epicurus

• I really wanna have sex with Jesus, when will he let me?

• The day you let Him in your heart as your personal Saviour, you can ask Him that yourself ^~^
      Have a good day sir.

• I Am not sure what you mean by that

• In other words, after you've received Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, you've decided to allow Him to direct your life the way He sees fit for u. You've given everything to Him to handle... your life, your future, you family, your relationships, your problems, your personal goals... all that

• @loveisbeautiful
      Read the above comment.<3 :)

• I have... But to Beelzebub he has a cooler name. I am starting to think I might've made a mistake

• I don't know who you are, but God does. He'll know I'll mean u who i pray for "that anonymous guy on gag" :p
      I'll keep u in my prayers.

• When i* .. not who i

• Thank for the prayer lol... I don't know if it counts though I don't think the devil can grant prayers

What Girls Said 15

• I was going to, but then I saw this amazing sweater.
    www.asianjunkie.com/.../KyaryPamyuPamyuSatan.jpg

• You know the funny thing about this is... that "amazing sweater " can't feel fire or go to Heaven.. or even Hell for that matter... but YOU can. And that sweater? Yeah... sorry to say as nice as u see it, it's not going to be able to protect you. :)
      It's time to get your soul right and to stop playing with God.

• I answered so you could comment on my opinion, especially my "went to church, went to a private christian college, ain't never going back to that attitude."

• Define "surrender"? Because, I'm more of spiritual Catholic then a by the book bible Catholic. So, the rest of my answer depends on your definition of "surrender".

• I read your comment and not like that per-say. I believe in God and pray to him all the time, especially when I want some guidance and clarity. I pray from him to watch over me and all the people that matter to me (animals included), but to say I'm just leaving my entire life up to him to decide, I'm not sure about that. God's guidance and help, is most appreciated but to have the higher power decide my entire life for me, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's scary to think about and a little unfair if you do.

• I have 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• You're not alone🙋😎😘

• I have not, and I never will.

• Jesus Squad raise yo hands!!!

• That's overrated

• If Jesus thought dying for your sins was overrated, you'd be dead in hell right about now... but i see you're still alive... i guess He thinks your worth it... even after ur comment...

• If Jesus died for our sins... doesn't that mean no one is going to hell?

Guys party at my placeeee "Sin NIght"

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../11j3eoh.gif

• I do believe there was a Jesus, but I think the bible is 60% inaccurate. I have this kind of agnostic streak in me, so I have not surrended. I refuse to believe we come from apes so my alternative was to believe Christianity has some truths... and I go to church.

• Going to church doesn't really mean anything. Even the Devil goes to church! (For the record, I'm not calling u a devil :p ). Just like not everyone that gets baptized alone is forgiven from their... they go down a dry devil and came up a wet one. They have to allow Christ into their life first and foremost.
      I understand what you're saying overall though. But i assure u, the the Bible is 100% accurate. :) But don't take my word for it, do research on it :p

• What type of apes @MysteriousFlower

• No thanks. Not giving up women for some religion.

• Am happy for you that you already had. I mean, the fully surrendered thing :) I am a believer of His words and trying to be His follower but I still give in to worldly ways..

• I haven't.

• I'm Catholic so yeah, I suppose I have.

• It doesn't matter what religion or title you have. God doesn't care or look at that stuff. All He cares about is whether or not you received His Son Jesus into your heart as YOUR personal Saviour. :)

• No. Because I am Jewish.

• It doesn't matter what race you are, everyone needs to surrender their life to Christ. You know why? John 3:16
      "For God so loved the [world (in other words, every race and every person)] that He gave His Only Begotten (or born from Him) Son, that whosoever (anyone, any race) believeth (continues to believe) in Him (Jesus) should not perish (die spiritually) but have everlasting life (spiritually)

• Okay, keep telling yourself that.

• Mhm, and u have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon. Thanks for the feedback.

• Just you. Not me

• You're never too old to receive Jesus into your life; you're never too young to die and go to Hell as a sinner.

It's not too late for you. This post question is a sign. It proves that Jesus's arms are still wide open, ready for you to surrender and run to him. He's waiting on you. you know...