How to know if you have anger issues and how to control anger without taking anger management?

I sometimes rage over stupid things and I've heard a lot how they tell me I have anger issues, I am very chilled most of time so I don't really bother about it much but what they say gets to me lol Is there anyway to figure if your issues are really real and can we control it without having to attend anger management classes? Because I don't wanna look like psycho

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sort of in the same boat as you. The first step I took was taking various online tests to see if there is actually a strong chance that I have anger issues, then from there.. I'm not sure. If you want to avoid anger management classes then I suggest looking self-help stuff up online.

• Do you feel like you are smarter than most people? Just curious.

• Baha no, that doesn't sound like my case

• Cool. I guess you just have a particular soft spot that people tend to stumble upon. We all got one.