Why are some people subjective?

how come they don't see all angles to a situation, but try and see how their view matters more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is subjective about something; we all have things that we want to believe and we do whatever it takes for this to happen, ie, only seeing certain sides/opinions/facts.

• i dont agree.

• Yep, that sentence makes zero sense.

• because you're uptight/irate that's all. but then fine, you don't get how to get on, hence asperger's. that's all i am saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• People tend to observe situations from different angles, and it's simply something you can't change. For example a jihadi may think that murdering "infidels" is a good thing, whereas someone like you and I think it's heinous. In this situation, both parties can't put themselves in the other's shoes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• For the same reason why you can't seem to understand why some people are subjective

• lololol... ok, so you don't like this question. come and find and beat me then, since humans have perfect knowledge lolol.

• They lacy the ability to control their emotions with their rational faculties, instead their emotions control their mind. Rationality is like a muscle, it atrophies unless you exercise it regularly. Most people have flabby rationality.

• wow, you get upset if people don't have perfect reasoning.. ok.

• I am not mocking. I'm trying to answer the questions as straightforwardly as I know how.

• lolol.. yes, you are.. but you're funny, because it's perfectly normal.