(Quiz) GAGers: Do you need anger management?

• According to this test, I have a severe anger problem.
  • According to this test, I have a serious anger problem.
  • According to this test, I have a moderate anger problem.
  • According to this test, I have a mild anger problem.
  • I've taken a real anger management test before, and I did well.
  • I've taken a real anger management test before, and I did not do well.
My results said that I have a mild anger problem, which I think is kinda accurate. It's mild in the sense that it rarely happens, but it's serious when it DOES happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got mild. That test was kind of odd... in a lot of situations there just weren't answers for how I think :/ It was fun though!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a mild anger problem. This is the lowest score you can get on this test (which is good), but you may still have some anger issues that need addressing. Let's make sure you're getting what you need, before you go.

You might be okay as you are, and if so, no need to continue with these recommendations. You decide.

^y lowest? couldn't someone have NO anger issues? LOL

personally i never've been angry last years.. last time i got really angry was wid a video-game 2-3 years ago... since then never again

What Girls Said 3

• according to the test i have moderate anger issues i voted C

• Not really, it takes a lot to get me worked up. I get easily annoyed with stupid people though but that's about it lol

• I have mild anger issues. I'm not that surprised, haha.

What Guys Said 8

• Your Score: ONE--Mild Anger Issues
    You have a mild anger problem. This is the lowest score you can get on this test (which is good), but you may still have some anger issues that need addressing. Let's make sure you're getting what you need, before you go.

------------------
    I guess no matter what you put, you will have some anger issue xD
    It is accurate though because in real life I'm pretty calm (almost too calm sometimes).

• That's probably because you're secrely plotting the downfalls of those who cross you o_o lol

• Mwahaha all part of my evil plan. I pokerface everything, then use passive aggressive statements to make them get into fights with others.

• Your Score: ONE--Mild Anger Issues

• I feel like the only anger problem I have is that I don't let myself get angry. But that's probably a good thing, anyway? I can be rather understanding and live by a live-and-let-live sort of motto.

I used to get really depressed, though. Not so much anymore.

• "Your Score: ONE--Mild Anger Issues"

• I've been there and done that. My anger is fine now.

• It doesn't work. Would it be Flash programmed?

• Nope. I need life management XD.

• No but.. i need sum LUV 👄💋