I am 18 and have stretch marks?

I am not pregnant and never have been
I am five foot three and weigh a hundred and five pounds and I have always been at this weight and have always been skinny how do I have stretch marks if I have been always skinny?

Most Helpful Girl

• Growing upward or developing breasts, pretty much everyone has them, they will fade with time

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of people have stretch marks and there are creams that can make them nearly invisible. You shouldn't be concerned with what a few men think of your appearance if it turns out they don't like the stretch marks because I'm sure there's plenty of guys who will find you beautiful anyway.

• Don't worry 95% of people have them. I have a lot of them around my abdomen/arms/shoulders. It might be that you get them from growing, but you can get them from rapid weight gain and weight loss. I feel a bit weird saying this, but even porn-stars have them it's honestly nothing to worry about.

• Jeez, 18 and you already ruined yourself haha.

• I am pretty fit, and I have stretch marks on my triceps, legs, butt and back.

• I got mine from lifting. You don't have to be fat to get them

• its normal.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not alone don't worry, I am lighter than you but I have 'em. Even guys have it. But if you're really concerned you can use cream for stretch marks.

• Stretch marks sometimes just happen. Nothing you can really do about it

• It's normal, once I hit ten, I changed almost overnight-ish and got stretchmarks on my hips, bum, calves, thighs