What do you think about the fallout from hulk hogan's racist rant?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, the nastier part is the notion that people are not aware that a lot of people talk like this behind closed doors. I think there's something very dark and Stepfordy about acting super-shocked when fairly common, private opinions are brought to the public. I don't enjoy that phony, willfully-ignorant part of society. 🙈🙉🙊
    That's why some people lose it when you tell them that society is racist, or otherwise unfair. They would rather pretend it's not true, probably because it doesn't affect them. And when they see incident after incident that refutes their disbelief, they isolate each one and insist it's isolated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't hear about this. What was said?

What Guys Said 7

• It's not surprising since he was a weirdo in many other ways. And it makes total sense that they got rid of him, it's bad for business to associate themselves with a racist, and there are black wrestlers in the WWE so having to work with him would have been an awkward mess. He's a public figure who screwed up his public image and that's his own fault.

• I saw that one coming a mile away. Those steroid abusing guys are always gonna go on some hate rant at some point. It was only a matter of time before he got caught.

• Too true. I can't believe he would talk about his own daughter that way.

• -shrugs- it's the world we live in now.

• I miss Randy Savage...

• "Professional wrestling" has always been a joke. I'm surprised it still gets any attention.

• If you link me there, I'll give you my opinion.

• It is sad honestly, seeing his transformation from being an idol role model during the 1980's, conniving, greedy wrestler trying to keep his top spot in the 90's and early 2000's, destroying TNA at the turn of the decade, to now having this rant come to light.

What Girls Said 2

• Heard about it and I don't really care. I've been assuming he was a racist from the start so not surprised.

• You mean that the WWE got rid of him? I think it's bullshit. And my guy friend who's a wrestling fan agrees with me.