What is the strongest force on earth?

What is the strongest force on earth? What do you think about it?

• Rock
  • Iron
  • Love
  • Power of Words

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I have personally witnessed love make a huge difference in a lot of lives. As cheesy as it sounds, I truly believe that love is the most powerful force on this planet. The love of a parent for their children is especially strong. As far as romantic love, people have killed for that and wars have been started over it. Love is by and far the most powerful, influential force known.

• I agree with this.

• Thanks! I believe that love is the reason why my significant other is still alive today. Not good love for me, as strong as our is, but the love for his children. It have him the will to fight through an infection that nearly cost him his life. Without them, I think he would have given up the fight. A three month battle in and out of the ICU.

• * his love NOT good love... Damn phone

• I'd go with love

• I went with rock since diamonds are rocks :P

• Mother nature. She will easily, swiftly shift, sink, destroy, burry, kill, and overpower all of those things.

• Gravity. Pretty hard to defy it.

• I always thought earthquakes were pretty powerful. Tsunamis as well.

• Love or words

• Rock and iron are not forces... they are matter... gravity, momentum, electricity, etc. are examples of "forces"

• gravity :P

• Wind obviously
    That can kill you

• love because as cheesy as it sounds mothers have been known to lift cars off their children because their adrenaline was pumping so much, wars have been started because of it, people would kill themselves or others for it, and the love from James and Lily Potter for their son Harry saved his life that night in 1981 from the strongest sorcerer to have lived, he-who-shall-not-be-named.

• I'm going to go the opposite way here and say hatred. Because hatred, for whatever it may be, can drive people to do crazy, immoral, drastic, and out of the ordinary things.

• That's so true... It is actually easier to hate then to love.

• I voted for words

• Gravity

____________

• Gravity of course.

• A giant rock is going to hurt like hell

• I think the strongest force ever on earth, is forcing myself to wake up every morning...

• Revenge mistaken for justice.

• An iron blade is pretty deadly

• The Rock is okay. I'm more into John Senna tho.

• Love, but it's not an earthly force, tho.

• that would be love <3

• Vote E = individual emotions

• Love is the strongest :) <3

• Lightning, definitely.

• Time is definitely it.

• i think its rocks

What Guys Said 47

• The Strong Nuclear force, which is responsible for keeping the nuclei of atoms together is the strongest
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57301159.jpg

• In physics, a force is any interaction that tends to change the motion of an object.

Rock and iron don't really change the motion of anything unless they are in motion themselves. Since motion wasn't specified in the options, I'm going to say they have no force at all. Perhaps at a quantum level they could have some force, but I don't know enough about that to say.

Love (in many definitions of the word) and words themselves have the ability to cause motion in things. So in a possibly metaphoric way, they are forces.

I would say words cause more over all motion, and at times cause much greater motion. Love does not have the universal reach that language does, at this point in time anyways. Love can cause very great emotions, but words can, at times, equal or surpass the greatness of love. I would say it mostly comes down to the reach, which language surpasses easily.

• Love, and almost as important, the absence of love, is by far the strongest force on Earth. I really believe it.

• Gravity dude! Nobody gets away from gravity. Even shut ins with no love and monks meditating on top of a mountain.

• My mother.
    Don't friggin' say love. What is this, a corn farm?

• Gravity by far.

Rock isn't a strong force because it dosen't move on its own, Iron is similar, Love is not a strong force in anyway, And words mean nothing.

But Gravity man... That shit effects the entire known universe xD

• Ideas are the most powerful thing in the world. It was the power of an idea that propelled us into space, to start wars, to end wars, to be altruistic, to be selfish, to function as a society, to live for something, and to die for something. An idea is the most powerful thing in the world.

• The combined forces of wind and water working together. Look at weather systems such as tornados and hurricanes and El Nino. But then again the damage caused by Plate tectonics at work is just as destructive (earthquakes, volcanoes).

• I voted rock because it's closest to anything I said (plate tectonics).

• Strong nuclear I believe it's called. Other than the technical answer, I believe perception is the most important factor in our lives.

• Literally? It's the immense pressure at the earths molten core. So you could say it's rock.

If you wanna get all emotional about it you could say love is the most powerful. But that's debatable and only centred around humans and emotions.

You could also say it's the power of words. But that's only to do with society.

So it really depends on what you're talking about. I'm not sure you even know what power is. If a rock is just sitting there, then it has no power, the same for iron. Love is "powerful" but even though it can cause us to do things, it in fact does not emit any real power. Words are have potential power but through a knock on effect and only in terms of human society.

• Actually the literal answer is strong nuclear force. Sorry I forgot about that one :)

• 1|0
  • The strength of my nukes as I bombard those American Imperialists who dare mock the greatness that is True Korea

• The power of stupidity seems to be unlimited...

• The Human sex drive (especially the males').

That whole Space Race was just to get the nerds at NASA laid and that defied gravity. Also, how many marriages are ruined by affairs? For each, sex drive trumped love (assuming they were still in love and had ever been in love).

All of civilisation is just an attempt to impress the opposite sex (as Futurama said) and it defies gravity, rock, iron, words and pretty much everything else.

• Fear, is the first, oldest and strongest
    of any emotions we know of.

So, Fear, is my answer.

• Gravity, in my opinion

• I'm partial to nuclear weaponry.

• Gravity, of course.

• woman's will

• The strong nuclear force. (for those who don't know, it's the force responsible for holding atoms together and it's waaaaaay strong than gravity. gravity is the weakest physical force, believe it or not)

• Strong force :(

• Rock and iron aren't forces. Also, fear. Because fear drive people to do stuff better than any other force.

• Strong nuclear forces are the strongest force on Earth.

• Charisma: a lot of idiotic and evil people have been able to rule countries and commit genocide simply because they were charismatic. So the power of words it the strongest force in the world.

• Nature, nature is the most powerful force of all.

• Love but it may come as the love of greed or the love of money or the love I'd killing ir the. Normal love

• The ocean. Without water none of this would be.

• love who could care about words

• duh can't believe people are so stupid here, electro-magnetic force is the strongest force on earth when we're talking about long range...

• This question is retarded, I believe the right answer would be "the strong force", it is the force that holds together atoms.

• More from Guys
    17