If jurassic world was real would you visit the park?

Forgetting all the bad stuff in the films.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes. I would be stoked. Also, I'm not a dumbass, so I wouldn't drive my hamster ball into the woods or not go into a secure bathroom as large flying dinosaurs zipped about.

• What? Then that takes all of the fun out of it.

• *cries* but you dried my pockets out with that prune juice.

• Why is great grand mama such a burden *sheds salty old tears*

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would.

I actually think Crichton overplayed the danger of dinosaurs for dramatic reasons.

Think about it. When you go to a zoo, what are the animals doing about 90% of the time? They're sleeping or just standing around. Why would dinosaurs be different?

Even in the wild, humans can enter parks and protected areas and observe all kinds of wildlife relatively safely. 99% of the time, animals, even predators, are not killing each other. Predators don't spend most of their time killing other animals. In fact, some of the most dangerous animals are herbivores. Hippos kill more people than lions and crocs. Cape buffalos are also very dangerous, more so than tigers. I've done my share of hiking and diving. I've seen bears and coyotes on land and sharks in the sea. Wanna know what they did to me? Nothing. In fact, most of the time they were running away. T-rexes probably spent most of their time doing what other predators do... nothing. Velociraptors, by the way, are about the size of turkeys, and almost certainly didn't hunt things much bigger than themselves.

You know what the most dangerous animals is, the one that is far more likely to kill you? Another human. A triceratops would have more to fear of us than the other way around.

What Girls Said 11

• Getting killed and stomped on by a bunch of fucking dinosaurs?38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nke9c3VLem1sav5uw.gif
    OK! WHY NOT?

• YES. I love everything Mesozoic. I would love to see those beasts in person!
    Even if everything went wrong and I was killed by escaped raptors in the park, my ghost would delight in having "death by dinosaur" on my death certificate.

• oh god im just gunna pretend i didn't see the movie at this point :") but really, if a park came out like that I recon i would have gone hahah doubt id even have the thought about anything bad happen since it was safe enough to open a park like that ahha :)

• Hahaha ayy its alright, we can go >:D You'll loveeee it Zo :") baha

• Hell yes.. !!! But I want the bad stuff too.. I would like to go with @JohnLuke

• I'm going to see it on the big screens soon. I wouldn't visit one I'll engineer one myself! BWAHAHAHA

• Yeah would be fun and interesting.

• Hell no. Dinosaurs freak me out to say the least.

• Totally!!!

• Yes that would be awesome.

• I would love to go with my friends

• Hell fucking yes!!

What Guys Said 9

• I've seen like thirty different films, and the overreaching theme is that visiting the dinosaur park is kinda a not-so-good idea.

• Yes, but only if the bad stuff in the films actually happened. Going to a regular zoo is boring. I've been to the San Diego zoo and the animals are usually sleeping or hiding. Too boring.

• Hell yeah and I'd accidentally grab the phones of little kids and throw them to the dinosaurs

• 4 sure I would get a VIP pass

• Probably a bad idea but fuck it, why not.

• ... i ain't getting eaten!

• No, it's so fricking expensive, well probably and dangerous but the money is the problem

• HELL no have you seen the movies? Its cool n all but I dont fuck w/ dinosaurs😝