Anyone owns a dodge magnum rearwheel and survived the winter , or are they terrible?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't have a Dodge Magnum, but I do have a rear-wheel drive car that I have had to drive in winter before. Winter is usually very nasty where I'm from, but when I got the car I was young and inexperienced and didn't really know how difficult it was going to be to drive in snow.

I know there are people who are okay with it, but I feel like it is very stressful to drive RWD in winter and if I could do it all over again, I'd wait to get a RWD car until after I already have a front-wheel drive daily driver so I could drive that in winter instead.

• DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

• Why shouldn't i

• They have a terrible repair record. Shitty gas mileage, you can hear every noise on the road. Get something that will not fail like a CRV or toyota Rav or mazda CX-9 all these cars will have 4 wheel drive. If you buy a car for just looks you are doing yourself a disservice and just asking to run into trouble and hate your life even more. But up to you.