Guys, which body shape would you prefer?

• Tall girl with big boobs and shapely legs and a little extra weight and a pretty face.
    44% (35)
  • Short slim girl with a pretty face and pure skin.
    56% (44)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean they both are just a list of good things. why prefer one?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Two choices? There are like 3000 female body types!!
    I like her best when she isn't totally obsessed and concerned about her body or what I might think! I HATE the ultra-thin 'Barbies' with ribs, and hip bones showing!!
    I like a soft, cuddly kind, in sensible clothes, wearing real underwear, not 'anal floss' thongs!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Anal floss. rofl.

• I can't stand girls that are super skinny, but i only date really short girls, and I'm not into the slender, leggy type.

Although neither of them are what I'd prefer, its more important for her to be short, than it is for her to have a little meat. So i went with B.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you prefer short girls?

• Because I'm short (5'9) and i like short girls because 1. I feel really tall next to them 2. Unlike other girls, they actually consider me tall 3. They are easier to hold, and i can tuck their head under my chest. And 4. Short girls are just fucken adorable!

• anything that is healthy man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Why does it always have to be one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why there's no suggestion such as middle height girl with shapely legs, big boobs, a little extra weight, pretty face and pure skin?
    If i'm only limited to these two suggestions, i would choose B.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you don't like tall girls?

• Yeah because i want a curvy girl. And curvy tall girls are pretty heavy. I want to lift my girl and play with her like she was my toy. tall curvy girls need someone like Dwayne johnson (Aka the rock)

• I voted B :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a huge fan of extremely skinny, but I really like short girls a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who behaves nicely and loves me too 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly A but I like them shorter than me, and I am pretty short

0|0
    0|0
  • Slimmer. I'm not attracted to endomorph women. I like longer limbs, fairer skin, such as Germans, Scandinavians, Irish...

0|0
    0|0
  • ... neither I like them my heigh 5,8" slim average size breast, slim but beautiful face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Currently neck-and-neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • A
    I like tall girls and big boobs of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose A. why B?

0|0
    0|0
  • a short girl

0|0
    0|0
  • tall girls with very shapely legs, cuz there's more legs to be kissing on

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls so I'll choose her

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't i have a compromise? And what do you consider a little extra weigh?
    Give me option 5'8ish (a little shorter than me) girl with medium to big boobs, long legs, beautiful and most importantly compatible personality to mine and intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always lose the excess pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short slim pretty and naturally melinated pure skin colors!

0|0
    0|0
  • short was the selling point, everything else is kinda irrelevant since the both have pretty faces. I could care less about the boob size, skin, weight, and leg shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't read anything past big boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me a tall girl with long legs, a runner's body, medium to small boobs, and a pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted 2 cause there's no small boobs, average height (5.6?), with pretty face and great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you put up some sample pictures? I'd like girl 2 if she had big boobs too!

0|0
    0|0