How much do you pay for your college tuition?

My tuition fee is equivalent to $4 069.16 annually.

Some of you are so lucky for paying nothing at all or paying a really cheap price ;o

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks to the government, my tuition fee is equivalent to only $48.36 annually, including books. Government universities are cheaper by far and have the best placement. They even pay the lower caste students to study.

• Government universities are free where I live but I wasn't recommended to attend to one :/

• Oh, here, students have to crack an extremely difficult entrance test to get a seat in the govt, universities. So, they are better here.

• Thanks :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Well, On the island i live, The college actually pays me to attend haha,

£90 ($139) Per week to be exact.

• What's the name of the college? And is it possible for them to do the same for foreign students?

• Isle Of Man College, And nah, You have to be born here (Isle Of Man) Thus your nationality must be Manx.

If you are not Manx, You must pay full tuition fees (Even then its still like 50% the price of the US), But, Only Manx residents get payed to go to college. Its all about educating our own people ya know? Sort of like how we have Free Healthcare and you guys don't.
      But, I think if you get sponsored by a Manx person / In a marital relationship with one then college/healthcare is free.
      So, You could always try and Marry a Manx person? Haha xD.

• I pay around 1,300 US dollars per year. In Switzerland, most of the tuition fees are covered by the government. I attend a public university but it can't be compared to public universities in other countries. Because we don't have "good" or "bad" universities like for example in America. We only have public universities (private higher education is forbidden... for good reasons). Thus, all our public universities have a very high standard. The way we deal with it financially is that university is very much a thing you have to fight for in Switzerland. It's not like in America or England or Germany, where every loony can make it into some sort of college. In Switzerland, you don't have to have a lot of money to study at a university, but you have to have motivation to study and you have to be smart. Only about 15% of elementary students eventually make it to a university (only the ones who are smart and/or willing to study a lot).

• I could have gone to a school that would have been 100% free, but I decided to go to a much better school with a much better reputation and in a city, but now I am $60,000 in student debts.. Hope it was worth it!

It was about $40,000 annually including accommodation (I lived in student halls year 1 and 2, and in a flat the uni owned nearby my last two years) It was actually about $32,000 because they rip you off on food and halls!

• I want to mention I am currently working towards my masters in the UK and even with paying twice as much as a foreign student, the currency ratio and higher cost of living, it is about the same as I would have had to spend back home... that is how sad the US education system is. I am also included in the NHS, so no health insurance either!

• I'm in community college, 6 classes away from my associate degree, each class is around 250ish so in the next three semesters I'll spend another 1500. My dad pays my classes though, as long as I'm getting at least a c. If I get a d or fail, I have to pay for them

• My tuition is about 7k a year. Luckily I got scholarships and grants, so I basically pay zero out of pocket.

• I'll be paying a flat 499.00$ for the whole thing and for the high quality school and education I am getting this from I'd say I was really lucky to come across it.

• Mine was almost 10k per year during my undergrad. Not too sure how much my grad school tuition was

• Mine was like $540 per quarter in the early 80's. And I had a full scholarship my first year.

• 30.000TL (10.639 dolar) per year.

What Girls Said 13

• imma pay it off as i work. a certain amount will get deducted from my salary each month or fortnight till it gets paid off. till then, i just keep deferring it till I'm graduated.

• I shouldn't have read through these posts. I paid way more than that annually to attend college. For my undergraduate degree, I paid about $20,000-22,000 a year to go there. The price was increased each year I attended. For my graduate degree, I paid about $450 per credit, and I took anywhere from three to six credits per semester.

Hello, student loans and debt that could pay for a nice car. :(

• Nothing. Higher education is founded by the state where I live...

• It's free in my country.

• Around R35 000 per year in my currency.

• Lucky girl! Mine is about $5000 - $6000 a year.

• Wow, some people are lucky lol.

Mine was 25k for 2 1/2 years.

• I pay nothing!

• it is around 1000 € in Europe per year
    if it is community college

• Too damn much.

• Around 5k a year but I can't afford it anymore so I dropped :/

• 1.000 € a year, without books and accomodation.

• Big, fat 0. I get paid to study.