Girls, Have you ever participated in a "Solar Plexus" dare and put it on YouTube?

That's where two girls take turns punching each other in the area just below your sternum, like in the pit of the stomach. There's so many of those dares out there. Just wondering how many of you gag girls have done it, done it and posted on YouTube, or even heard of it or ever saw any of the dare clips?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day. I've been hit in the solar plexus when I was younger - that shit was NOT fun.

What Girls Said 12

• I have seen some of the videos but no, I wouldn't do it, that's really stupid. They could get really hurt from that :/

• just saw it. it reminds me of that clip in Miss Congeniality when Sandra Bullock's character goes over SING.

i haven't done it though i did press my solar plexus once as part of a self-defense class and it kinda hurt.

• Personally, anyone who does shit like this is a fucking moron. Even more so because it's for a dumb youtube dare.

• That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Congratulations.

• Nope, it sounds like something an attention starved person would do.

• Never heard of it and no I wouldn't participate because I have a brain

• The question was, in part "have you ever participated?" as in past tense, not if you would ever participate. No problem. Your "no" is sufficient for either. Or both.

• Lol does it really matter how I answered it?

• Obviously it did to me, since you offered an answer for a question not asked. But as I stated... it's ok. Thanks for answering anyway lol.

• Darwinism?

• Never heard of this and I surely will not practice this.

• The question was, in part "have you ever participated?" as in past tense, not if you would ever practice it or not. It's okay. I can deduce that you've never participated and/or posted to YT and not among the hundreds of these types of dares/challenges on there.

Thanks!

• No. I am sorry if I disappointed you in anyway, but I'm just trying to be honest.

• Only dumbasses would do this. Being hit hard in the solar plexus could be fatal. Y'know, on second thought, people should keep on doing this. The less stupid people in the world, the better 😒

• I happened once to me. It fucking hurt, can't see whats fun about it

• What the hell is wrong with people? People are so stupid some times