Why is it so important for a man to make body?

I am not looking for a perfect body, why are girls looking for a perfect body. What is so bad about having a little belly? I dont make body in gym, why is it so important?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, the generalizations. All else equal, a fit body is attractive for all the ways that being healthy is attractive. But it's never the case that all else is equal. My boyfriend has a gut and he's the sexiest man I know. Not 'cause I don't care about fitness - I lift heavy and run triathlons - but because he's got so much going for him that I can't imagine rejecting him 'cause he has a weakness for good food.

• It is not for being healthy, it is only for looks. Many girls smoke cigarettes. So it is for looks.

• you dont have to make muscle for being healthy. Being at normal weight is enough for it. And men have some belly at normal weight. It is just that you want a perfect body to get turned on.

• Yep, if you repeat your claim enough times, it will magically become true.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its biological.

I mean, For girls, It dosent matter that much as long as you aren't annorexic / obese, Like, All these are fine, Because they are healthy bodies for child delivery
    lostkosmonaut.files.wordpress.com/.../...types.jpg

But, For guys, Being strong and muscular is a sign of surviveability ya know? Back when we began as a specie, The big strong muscular guys were the succesful hunters And could provide food to the family and protect it, Whereas the chubby guy was just unfit and shit ya know?
    When she sees a body like this, She knows he can fight for her:
    www.mensfitness.com/.../eat-for-abs-rotator.jpg

Is all biological in my point of view, Survival of the fittest ya know? People are attracted to whats biologically healthy, Why do you think infected cuts and disability is such a MASSIVE turn off for people? Its because they show signs of weakness that people dont like.

Sadly, These biological things aren't really relevent in the modern age, But... were animals at heart, we still mentally operate the same as we did thousands of years ago.

As much as i fucking hate to say it, Because it shouldn't be true in this day and age, From a biological and evolutionary standpoint, The purpose of men is to hunt and fight, and the purpose of women is reproduction. You can give me all the bulshit you want, but you, i and every fucker knows its true, its at the core of what makes us human.

• I agree. Fat isn't masculine. Testosterone is a fat buring, muscle building hormone. Estrogen is a fat storing hormone.
      It should be obvious why women prefer lean men just from that

And as you said, being and fit, makes significantly more likely to be a better hunter, hence provider and protector.
      And for centuries a man's physical ability has been a main indicator of his ability get and maintain a job. That just changed in the 1900s

What Girls Said 6

• Not all requires a man to have perfect abs however it's a bonus. It is not really important but it gives the impression a man having a good body means he cares for his health. But at the end of the day, even if he has a nice body but is cocky and vain then his nice body would be a waste.

• Many girls smoke cigarette so what is with caring for your body thing? :D

• It is for looks. Girls want to see men with muscle

• yes i agree, everyone knows that. my answer refers to the why part.

• Uhm well same reasons as why some guys like fit girls. It's just a good quality to take your fitness and health seriously. It shows you take care of yourself.

• I'll show you a photo. Wait

• Wby does everybody write for health? Even a 13 year child wouldn't believe this lie. It is for looks, not for health. Many girls smoke cigarettes so a man with muscle is for looks.

• If a man doesn't make muscle, he has to be this thin
      www.google.com/search

• Girls who take care of themselves want the guys who take care of themselves too.

• Girls are so thin. If a man is as thin as girls. Will that be considered taking care of himself? We are talking about making muscle, right?

• I think @Riggers explained it perfectly in his opinion.. read it again and stop arguing.. you are not making any valid point.

• since this guy is very thin, he doesn't have belly.

• There isn't anything wrong with a little belly. Not all girls are very into the physical appearance

• Someones looking for fat acceptance. ..
    It's about being healthy.

• No. It is about looks. You dont have to make muscle for being healty.

• You just keep generalizing and whining, no one feels sorry for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Only the most vain women would care about a bit of belly. What's important is that you at least try to take care of yourself. If you have a bit of belly and twig arms, then that shows women that you are slothful and lazy.

Go to the gym and put on a bit of muscle and the vast majority of women won't give two shits about a bit of belly.

• nothing bad about it man.

ima go cliché on ya, its whats on the inside that matters most, but a decent outside will take you the extra yard as well lol.

• I don't think it is so important for women. I'm sure the majority would put great personality, good sense of humour, career on track etc way before body type.

• Lucikly where i live nobody judges another, its complete freedom WOW