How many jobs did you have so far?

One for me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 4 jobs so far in my life
    I worked detailing and washing cars when I was 14
    Worked landscaping from 15 to 16
    And began waiting tables when I was 17 and 18
    Now I do part time contracting work as a carpenters assistant

What Guys Said 8

• Including part time jobs and summer jobs? I would say Almost 10... I have never had a real job, as I am still a student. I find places don't give you more than a 25 cent raise, regardless of how well you do, so with inflation and rise of cost of living, I actually get a raise by starting out at a new job every year! It is a really stupid corporate scheme to be honest, employers have way more freedom with hire-ing pay than anal raises, which means part time people rarely stick around as no matter how good you are, you hit that quarter limit..

I do always stick in retail though, I love it way more than food service. So I already am trained at any place within a week because it is all so similar.

• Zeroooooo :(( .. Lol at least I'm not the only one, it's very hard to find a job here in my country, I applied to a job in an electronics store and they told me that I need a bachelors degree to work there, I was like "wtf? Why do I need a bachelors degree to work in an electronics store?" They told me that I have to speak, read and write English very well ( it seems that they assume if you don't have a bachelors degree then you can't speak, read and write English) ... I told them "well, if English is what you need then I'm the one who you are looking for, and I can ensure you that I speak English better than those who have "bachelors degree" here in my country" I said that because I'm very familiar with their level, hell, they don't speak English very well themselves, one of them don't even know who to pronounce the word "processor" haha :p

• only 2. first job was a shitter but fun hahaa.

• Two for me

• Unfortunately i have yet to do a job, but did some volunteers if that is counted

• four companies, lots of different levels of jobs

• 3 so far, possibly working on getting #4. Lol.

• a nosejob. a jawjob and a boobjob. i think i should go to extreme makeover for the rest... .

What Girls Said 17

• I haven't had a job yet.

• About 3 in my life time!

• I have had six jobs in my life thus far.

- Portrait studio photographer and sales associate
    - Data entry clerk and secretary for two different doctor's offices
    - Substitute teacher
    - Media clerk
    - Library media specialist

• One and a half. I had a housekeeping job at a hotel for like... a week. But my current job I've been at for the past like 4.5 years.

• PIzza Hut
    Drafts Man
    Secretary
    Secretary Again
    Clerical Work
    Piano Teacher
    Student now

• I don't know. Between 5 and 10.

• I had 2 jobs xD Now, I'm a receptionist, lol

• Two, as a piano teacher and as waitress at a pizza shop.

• I've had 4 jobs.

• Around 12 😞

• I've only had one job so far.

• I've only had one and that's the one I'm currently working at.

• 3 and they all suck kinda bad

• Paid? 0, volunteer, about 7

• Just one. Fresh grad. :)

• I have had two jobs in total since I was 16, I currently only have one Job..

• Zero for me.