Would shop at a store that required a license to drive a shopping cart?

Would shop at a store that required a license to drive a shopping cart?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I prefer it that way actually. every time I go to Costco I run into a bunch of retarded fucks who don't even know how to steer or drive a fucking shopping cart and block my fucking path or park in retarded ass places to the point I can't get by to the next aisle or drive too fucking slow or always crash into me when merging into the next aisle. SO FUCKING STUPID!

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Absolutely! People get in my way too often, stop in the middle of the aisle and are generally just very inconsiderate.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sure. I don't really care, I think it's pretty stupid, but if the shop is good, I'll still go (if they accept a provisional license :P)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, if I had a license, why not? Seems weird though. But think of all the jobs that would be created to check for valid driver's licenses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!
    Only because of my bro.
    Every time we go shopping, he says, "Let me handle the cart , I have license."

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes with the Licence I have I can drive almost any vehicle on the road. lol hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh. Too much effort.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I've seen some random shit get asked on here, But you sir, Are the most random yet, Congrats! xD.

4|2
    0|0
  • They ought to require a license to shop at Walmart that will verify that you are not some ridiculous looking person in some really trashy clothes. Now those are SCARY!

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely use the shopping cart

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because people Suck at using shopping carts!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I think shopping trolleys (carts) with big scythe blades on the wheels (like the chariots in Ben Hur) are the way to go.

On the other hand, mums should definitely need a license for a pushchair - they use those things like bulldozers, to just plough their way through people in a crowded street. They even push them out into a busy road to get the traffic to stop, so they can then cross over!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely needs to be done

0|1
    0|0
  • Trolley aisle rage is real

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    The last thing america needs is a shopping cart regulation administration starting up by tax funded money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Hopefully that would mean no slow dumb big fat and wide women blocking my way.

Anyway I just use a basket...

0|1
    0|0