What do you think of Roma gypsies?

Or any other gypsy people?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If they live by the rules of the country where they living it is fine but sadly often you hear bad things about them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It seems like the only people who look down on gypsies are Europeans. Literately no one here in the U. S. cares or thinks less of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen them when I went to Greece. They employ many money grabbing schemes. A common one I've seen amongst them is getting their children to guilt you into giving money, which they then hand over to their parent who is in a different area of the street.

They also could use a shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know any but there were some Travellers/Rroma who used to come to the amusement park I worked at and this particular family were horrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • They got a bad reputation

• They do, but this particular family was legitimately awful. They put themselves and other people at risk by not following directions.

• Those that I see on streets need some fashion advices and a shower. @_@
    A normal understandable vocabulary wouldn't hurt either...
    And normal people behaviour too. @_@

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe they hail from some part of India

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Scotland but my family came over from Romania 80 years ago and I'm 100% gypsy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• ehhhh, I don't know man i think they are pretty wild
    many do, anything it takes to get money, whether its telling fortunes, doing performances
    or stealing they get by

i haven't encountered many
    but i did get a tarot card reading and saw a dude breath fire

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who lives in a country where they are a major problem, I think I'll just rather not talk about it. But there's a reason why Canada had them deported back to the country where I live.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are the problems you encounter with them or is it plain racisim?

• Show All
    • They operate begging and pick pocketing rings through out Europe

• Yeah, that is legit.

• They talk funny and are really good at boxing. Oh and they put curses on famous vampires.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, but there are some pretty hot Romanian chicks out there!

0|0
    0|0
    • ROMANIAN is not ROMA

• Show All
    • You must be loving it there Mesonfielde! It's like jugs city!