What do you think happened to Sandra Bland? How do you think she passed away?

If you believe she commited suicide, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• they said she hung herself with a trash bag.. the thing they said she hung herself from was only 5 feet off the ground she is 6 feet tall and they said she was semi standing when she hung herself.

they also said the crime scene was left untouched but there was a new trash bag in the trash can in her cell not only that but if the crime scene was untouched then why are there no pictures of her while she was hanging? you are supposed to leave the body alone in the position it was in and take numerous pictures of it but there are none. also they had zero reason to hold her for 72 hours.

everything about this is suspicious i think she was killed.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was murdered and they covered it up by claiming she committed suicide.

• How do you think she was murdered though? Wouldn't have other people seen/heard noises?

• When she was arrested (for no reason) they bashed her head into the ground several times. She could (and most likely did) die of a brain haemorrhage.

What Guys Said 4

• She was apparently pretty unstable, and the encounter with the spaz cop who went out of his way to escalate the situation, followed by being jailed for 3 days under complete bullshit circumstances, she must have cracked and not been able to deal with it. Sad situation all around.

• I strongly disagree with your statement claiming she was unstable and I suggest you look up videos she posted on Instagram fighting for tolerance for all races. This woman was everything but weak or unstable!

• Well the independent investigation (so far at least) seems to confirm she killed herself so that's typically not the mark of stability.

Like I said, it's a sad situation all around, and if she hadn't found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time with an unprofessional, thin skinned cop she likely is alive today.

• Autopsy says she killed herself.

If the police killed her then why did they do it, and how?

• Lol in a country which uses lethal killing? 😂😂

• She was a fruit loop, I think she off'd herself.

• black person dies in custody, must be murder. lmao

What Girls Said 2

• I want them to do another autopsy because I just don't believe she committed suicide

• It was homicide.

• I have no idea how it would have went about had it really been murder but this woman was a passionate #Blacklivesmatter activist and a strong woman, there is no way in hell she killed herself over a failure to signal a lane change.