Do you think GAG is more liberal or conservative?

First off I don't want any fights or comment wars here, but please do explain why you think GAG is one or the other.

I ask this because I can't tell! there seems to be a lot on both sides!

• GAG is more liberal leaning
  • GAG is more conservative leaning
I think i phrased this wrong... I mean more the community, not the site itself, do the people asking questions and answering seem to be more conservative or liberal?

I think it is a given the site itself is liberal...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If you asked people about specific political questions, you'd probably get more liberal than conservative answers. However, in terms of social politics or even just people's society-related views, it tends to be very conservative. Examples: about 80% of guys and at least 50% of girls on here do some sort of slut shaming. I find this very sad. And perhaps you get now what I mean by liberal/conservative views on society. Conservatives don't really like to think critically about things. Your dad/priest/teacher/etc. told you that a girl who sleeps with a lot of guys is dirty. So you believe it. Society says that there's something wrong with girls sleeping around, so you simply stick with that. You don't question it, you don't wonder "but WHY is it wrong? Is there any rational reasoning behind that or is it just some patriarchical bullshit talk?" Liberals tend to do this more. We tend to think more critically about why a society functions the way it functions and if there wouldn't be other ways it would function better or if there aren't other ways we could treat each other that would be more fair.

What Girls Said 6

• Considering the amount of people who whine about the political correctness and
    liberalism on here, it's option A.

• as I said to a few others on here, no reason to say 'whine', that is antagonistic... but I suppose that just plays into what you think anyway lol :P

• How is that antagonistic?

• i think its liberal

• Liberal.. ...

• More liberal by a mile!

• This site swings more left obviously. Emotional bullshit everywhere.

• alright alright, no reason for the hostility! lol

• WAY too liberal.

What Guys Said 12

• Nothing conservative about the questions the way they are answered or the way the site is monitored to me.

• Most conservatives will say liberal and most liberals will say conservative. It's a very human reaction. That us vs. them mentality always makes the threat greater than it really is.

• It's definitely more liberal in general, although there's a small but extremely vocal minority of right-wing nutjobs / arseholes.

• liberal... all mods here r cool and laid-back ;)

• Painfully liberal. We're talking offended because people wear red which is the colour of some random tribe sort of liberal.

• I think it's about even with slightly more liberals.
    I voted B because I know what a liberal leaning forum is, and it is not pleasant.

• I think young people tend to be more liberal in general.

• Possibly liberal, but I've seen many conservatives on here so I could be wrong.

• Defo liberal

• Obviously liberal. If you think conservative, you have no idea what it means to be conservative.

• There seems to be more of a liberal bent here, but maybe even a libertarian undertone.

• So far to the left it isn't even funny.