Are any of you looking forward to Halo 5: Guardians for the Xbox One this October?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No because I never went next-gen. I still play my XBOX 360 when I have time. When I did play Halo it was mostly Halo 2 then I skipped over the rest although I did get Halo Reach and got bored of it quickly.

I feel like we need more original series. This is like the age of the sequels and remakes. It's gonna be really tough for gamers as time goes on keeping them interested. Right now they rely on addiction to sell and microtransactions.

• Well. I do still own my Xbox 360 but it keeps giving me the 2 red rings for no reason (when I've been putting the console at the most air-open spot) so I just end up playing both my PS4 and Xbox One. I'm actually very happy that Microsoft is finally adding backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One.

• With the amount of "remastered editions" coming out I'm surprised they'd do that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Halo 3 was the ending.

• Everyone I know is but halo has never been my thing

• I'd really love to get it but I already have Star Wars: Battlefront and Fallout 4 pre-ordered, some other time.

• I see. Just too much pricey for you at the moment.

• Yeah both of those games already come out to $120.

• Not nearly as much as COD Black Ops 3 or Ghosts 2

• Not unless bungie is back. 343 fucking sucks

• No because I haven't got a xbox one. I prefer playstation 4

• Understandable but I do kinda find it ironic that you say you prefer PS4 yet you have the Xbox logo as your GAG profile pic.

• lol xbox sucks fam

• Not me because I haven't played it nor have sex box