High School or College & why?

What did you prefer? High School or College & why?

• High School
  • College

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like HS because I lived at home and had a very structured day. In college I had much more say in my daily activities. But I didn't branch out and do stuff. Just put my head down and did the work. But I liked it better. Not astronomically better, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually going to say high school. Mainly because was less stress and more time to figure my life out. The schoolwork was generally a lot easier so it wasn't a major pain.

Though I didn't have my own computer and Internet connection until college so it limited my exposure to things like discovering new bands or artwork or stories or things to do, which limited my exposure to creative and life possibilities. If I didn't hear about something through my friends or randomly from other people, I wasn't going to find out about it on my own.

What Girls Said 9

• college by far.
    high school years were the worst years of my life. You're also not stuck seeing the same people everyday.

• College. Having more freedom is way more fun. I hated how I would already understand the lesson but then still have to sit through 45 mins of the explaining it.
    Also it's typically people who want to be there and aren't just there because they have nothing to do.

• College because I wasn't bullied.
    Some people there actually have a mind of their own.

• College... you don't have a curfew

• College. No popularity contests.

• I've been enjoying college a whole lot more than high school.

• highschool was probably the worst time of my life

• All my teachers said this, "Trust me , these 4 Years of high school will be worth it. You are gonna love college.

• College is better.

What Guys Said 7

• I preferred the HS friends but the college courses. I barely remember names of college friends: only the girlfriends are still in memory. I remember most of my HS friends.

• Way more freedom in college to choose my courses. High school WILL shove needless shit down your throat. College is expensive, but its more freedom.

• College, you can do stuff you can't do in HS, like lots of sex.
    Especially in a dormitory!!

Class are more fun.

• College was wayyyyyyyyy better.

• HS. It's way easier and It's where i met my fwiends fo lyf.

• College, more of the teachers knew their shit and the girls heads weren't as full of nonsense.

• College, it was easier to just hang with the people who were cool without having to have anything to do with the aching bellends.