Why do people pree drink?

Why do people pree drink before going to the bar or club. My friend is having a birthday at the club and she said everyone is going out to pree drink before hand. So it's not like its alcohol they have lying around. They are buying it.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• coz drinks at bar r more xpensive... :p

so u'd be intoxicated wid spendin less bucks i guess

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently for strength

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought you said drink pee. There are people that do that for strength. I think its just cheaper to pre drink.

• Whew. I thought I was the only one who saw it that way. I don't feel weird anymore

What Guys Said 4

• It saves money to drink at home first.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is 10X cheaper than the bar and you can hear yourself speak. It allows you time to get a date for the night

0|0
    0|0
  • Buying a bottle of something between you and your friends is a lot cheaper than buy the same amount in separate drinks at a bar/club. Plus you can drink the cheap/foreign stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question that iv never asked myself. Why do I prefer game before a party? I think it's because I go into the party crunk then when there get more hammered

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You save money. Bars and club drinks are overpriced

0|0
    0|0
  • People pre drink so they can be buzzed before they go out so they don't end up spending a ton of money on drinks at a bar. Like a drink made at home is a hell of a lot cheaper than the bars prices. Or just to be buzzed before they go out.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's more expensive to drink at a bar/club than to buy your own liquor, so it saves you money if you want to go out.

Also so you'll have a buzz going & you'll be in the bar/club mood, so you won't feel all awkward when you walk in the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see the point of it.

0|0
    0|0