Why do people pree drink?

Why do people pree drink before going to the bar or club. My friend is having a birthday at the club and she said everyone is going out to pree drink before hand. So it's not like its alcohol they have lying around. They are buying it.

Most Helpful Guy

• coz drinks at bar r more xpensive... :p

so u'd be intoxicated wid spendin less bucks i guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently for strength

• I thought you said drink pee. There are people that do that for strength. I think its just cheaper to pre drink.

• Whew. I thought I was the only one who saw it that way. I don't feel weird anymore

What Guys Said 4

• It saves money to drink at home first.

• It is 10X cheaper than the bar and you can hear yourself speak. It allows you time to get a date for the night

• Buying a bottle of something between you and your friends is a lot cheaper than buy the same amount in separate drinks at a bar/club. Plus you can drink the cheap/foreign stuff.

• Good question that iv never asked myself. Why do I prefer game before a party? I think it's because I go into the party crunk then when there get more hammered

What Girls Said 4

• You save money. Bars and club drinks are overpriced

• People pre drink so they can be buzzed before they go out so they don't end up spending a ton of money on drinks at a bar. Like a drink made at home is a hell of a lot cheaper than the bars prices. Or just to be buzzed before they go out.

• It's more expensive to drink at a bar/club than to buy your own liquor, so it saves you money if you want to go out.

Also so you'll have a buzz going & you'll be in the bar/club mood, so you won't feel all awkward when you walk in the door.

• i dont see the point of it.