Who is Chick180 and why does everyone talk about her?

Im sort of new here and don't know many people's usernames from this site mainly just the Guru's and Masters but who the hell is Chick180 and why is everyone talking about her? I put her name into the search thingy and literally loads of posts come up of guys expressing their attraction for her and how pretty she was? im just curious..

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif this is not my personal opinion of her, but I guess she was the "duck facing hottie who gave all of the #horny/creepy GAGuys boners" via her 1 famous profile pic where she sat crossed legged I think + bluntly honest attitude ^_^

Me personally I didn't like her look at all, but I loved he responses here on GAG since she wasted no time sugarcoating anytime LOL #SheKeptItReal

Most Helpful Girl

• Chick180 was a "hot girl" who had her pic posted up here.
    She was a very active user (as most people are on this site).

She had extreme popularity because of her looks.

I notice that there are plenty of people whose comments lack quality on this site, as long as they are active (or have a photo up) they get attention.

Honestly, she was just another user to me.
    People come and go here all of the time.

The people of GAG in general have a tendency to post a lot of questions about a user that has left this site.
    It always strikes people as shocking when this person doesn't announce that they are leaving (when they were once very active).

• I admit it shocks me too (generally speaking).
      But I am able to move past this... because I understand people come and go.
      If someone really wanted to keep contact with you they would make sure they leave other ways you can reach them instead of disappearing altogether.

• Lol! :P~

What Guys Said 11

• Some former user of the site who deactivated a while ago, which caused the majority of the creepsy pervs on this site to cry...

• I wonder how real she was and not a catfish?

• She was just a pretty attractive female user on here

• Hoho, so are you jealous of her?

• I wonder how many dick pics she got

• Seems like it's you who was her.

• A gager that I met in real life and banged. Hell yeah!

• it does't matter she does't really matter just some girl who was above avg looking people need to just let it go

• Just some girl on here.

• You're probably the same girl who asked about her yesterday. Maybe you ARE her. In any case she's a catfish.

• OMG this is my first time asking on here!!! Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions because it makes you look stupid

• Curiosity doesn't mean caring

• It's still F her. She isn't important.

• Didn't you already ask this? The user who married and has a kid.

• No? lol this is my first ever question on this site

What Girls Said 6

• An overrated gager that left.

• Wow, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, another one bites the dust? I love the new pix though!!!:)) xxoo

• She hasn't been brought up in awhile so... this isn't suspicious or anything

• a female user who left

• Some chick...

• Omg whats wrong with you people

• i didn't notice her much and never talked to her