When you think of Syria, what first comes to mind?

Syria!

Most Helpful Guy

• First is one of my best friends, second is what's going on there now and then I get upset.

What Girls Said 8

• This really smart guy that used to give helpful advice.

He was from Syria.

• 😭😭😭😭😣😣😣😣😢😢😢😢😥😥😫😫

• I think of the civil war going on there.

• IS to be honest :/

• Bashar al-Assad

• Slaughter of children

• War, ISIS, muslims, I don't like it.

• Cereal.
    sounds similar. haha

What Guys Said 14

• The next country the USA wants to destabilize, even though Al-Assad is the only guy legitimately trying to defeat IS in Syria, most of you probably remember the whole "Obama's Line" chemical weapons fiasco, they tried to frame the Syrian government for using chemical weapons against their own, instead when the UN showed up they found the same weapons in a "Free Syrian army"(AKA US backed terrorists) tunnel system, it never made the news of course.. IS is simply another "Bad guy" that we must defeat at all costs.. Using fighter jets? The truth is IS will never be defeated until their funding gets cut, or they complete their objective, because powerful people in the west don't want a Syria with a leader who opposes their domination of the Middle east, Syria is being targeted because they have a mutual defense agreement with Iran, Syria must go before Iran gets targeted.

• My beloved neighboring country.
    Beautiful women with nice accent, nice people, I like their culture, food, clothes... etc.

But unfortunately other than that, nothing good comes to mind,
    - the dictator Bashar Al-Assad
    - ISIS
    -the free Syrian army
    - the civil war that started in 2011 and because of it, 220,000 innocent people were killed, and we have 9 million Syrian refugees.

I would say that Syria is the most damaged country nowadays, the Syrian people are really suffering right now, God be with them.

• Damascus and Syrian Rebels (I hear that term on the news way too much)

• The ancient ruins.

• When I think of Syria, I think it borders Europe and North Africa. Countries like this are interesting. Like Morrocco, "bordering, on the fringe" of civilization on first thought, even though the reality is it's quite civil.

• Great place to live.

• Isis, chemical weapons, bombs, suicide, child murderers, terrorists etc

• Pretty ass Syrian women

• ─░sis comes to my mind first.

• Home Sweet Home
    Civil War
    Shawarma
    Tabbouleh
    Steve Jobs
    Great Friends
    Sadness...

• Terrorists, Islam and civil war...

• The shadows of hell.

• stress, distress, etc etc

• The land of pure Arab people. Very beautiful women and handsome men killed everyday and misjudged by the world because of the lying corrupted media.