Worst injury you've ever gotten?

When I was a freshman at soccer practice, I dislocated my knee cap. Hyper extended the muscles/ligaments/tendons around the area. But I'm not a little bitch and I popped it back into place on the field. I'll admit I did that on accident though. 😂 My knee still bothers me today and it feels like someone is wedging a knife in there when there's a storm and the air pressure changes.

What's the worst injury you've ever gotten?
And also, have you ever had to see a doctor for an injury and they ask how bad the pain is from 1-10 and you have no idea what to say because you don't know what 10 feels like? I have a high pain tolerance. I've never said anything above 7 lmao. And I'd feel like a dramatic little baby if I said 10.

If you've never had an injury, then what is the worst PAIN you've ever felt?

I got cellulitus in a really small cut, and it got bad. And it became an open sore, and the doctor took a sample with a swab that was just the smallest amount of cotton on a hard plastic stick. And she had to open the wound further. She did it twice, and I was shaking after she did it. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst injury I've ever gotten was during track. The track went around a soccer/football field, so while the track runners ran, my school's horrible soccer team practiced. While I was running with my teammates, we got into some weird discussion about how it'd be difficult to break a bone in track.
    Shortly after, I was running and a soccer ball went outside the field in the middle from the soccer team's practice. My friend decided he was going to kick it back to them and be friendly (I was still running). He kicked the ball, it landed under my feet as I was running, and I tripped and broke my wrist. Oh, the irony :/
    I totally pokerfaced through it, kind of like "Oh, I'm sure it is nothing ice won't fix. It's just a sprang" but every time anything touched my wrist, intense pain shot up my the bone of my arm. I never want to feel that weird feeling again-- it's like the inside of your arm just got zapped.

That and the surgery afterword were awful experiences. I still tried to play drums with a cast on but it got really difficult. The night out of surgery was the only night I've ever spent without any sleep, awake from throbbing wrist pain and the bone of my arm still having that weird zappy feeling. D:

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 10 I was riding a horse (I'm a pretty natural rider) and the horse I was on decided to show off to his girlfriend who was the only other horse in the arena. He suddenly sidestepped mid canter and immediately took off over a fence. I had never jumped before, I was still nailing cantering. Anyway, the combination made me lose balance and I fell off. Unfortunately, I landed on the jump on the small of my back and I bent myself backwards over the pole. I was paralysed for a week and a half. I couldn't even lift my arms above my waist.

Other than that... I broke my wrist and a year later had to have exploratory surgery. Turned out there was a small bone fragment irritating my bones and had to have it removed.

What Guys Said 6

• i fell off a horse once when i was in summercamp and i broke my wrist... fuckin horrible i even stopped breathin for some secs

• I should be careful saying it but... no serious injuries in my 40 year life except light burns and small wounds.
    Thumbs up luck will continue to be on my side :D

• I fractured two bones in my leg when I fell out of my wheelchair and landed on my left knee, that was painful.. I also seriously sprained my ankle last year, thought it was broken, but the doctor said it was just swelling around the bone.

• too many, my head has busted open thrice, I've had a pretty bad muscle cramp in pelvic area just some months back, I seriously injured my knee once so I couldn't walk properly for almost two weeks the list can go on and on...

• I was in middle school I was running I fell forward and a gay dude stepped on my wrist in the wrong position and it broke

• Broken collar bone in football tackling a guy who weighed 80 more lbs than me... *in practice unfortunately

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't had anything that bad honestly. The worst I've gotten is a concussion that has left me with recurring migraines. However, I didn't recognize how bad it was until a few weeks after I hit my head.

• Last year I was trying to get sr brownies I burnt out of a pan with a knife. I kept jabbing underneath the brownies until I accidentally stabbed the palm of my other hand. It didn't hurt when the knife went in though. It was when I took the knife out that the pain started. Blood kept coming out and I had to go to the night clinic.

• I was riding my bike, long story short I fell down the stairs, with the bike and broke both bones of my leg. The pain was probably a 9,5 (can't say 10 because I'm sure giving birth is more painful)

• I'd say when I was about five fell off the top of my pool slide hit the cement and fractured my hip. Or the time a screw driver went through my lip. But nothing to extreme.

• I was a kid and I can't really remember it. All I know was I fell down (I was standing on the backseat) while the car was moving and apparently I got stitches. I've twisted my ankle many times, but didn't went to the doctor everytime. I can't really think of any worst injury I've had tbh, because to me those are just minor injuries I've had.

• Major concussion, fat ass jerk in hockey thought it would be funny to get me into a fight with him... Long story short, my teammate tried to keep me out, he got even more hurt than me, I went bat shit crazy on the ass hole who started it, and fell back hard on the ice and blacked out waking up in the hospital with a concussion.

• Probably getting my ribs broken