Are YOU more of a Knowledge Seeker or Joy Seeker?

i am beginning to have this theory that, the world is divided into two kinds of people:

those who have a thirst for knowledge, or understanding things, the kinds who find joy in books and documentaries over reading tabloids and watching stupid cats on youtube.

and then there are the kinds who are more... superficial, shall we say. You want to live in the moment, live as you please, you don't have time for "deep" topics and somehow you don't really seems to have the urge to gain more knowledge about the world and delve into "intellectual" things, and you find joy in being the first to have the latest fad gadget.

To put it more clearly:
are you someone who owns/have used a selfie stick, or someone who is absolutely disgusted by the selfie stick?

• I have used a selfie stick
  • I absolutely hate the selfie stick

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neither :P I don't have a selfie stick, nor do I plan to get one, but I don't think they're disgusting. I think that, for many people, they're good ideas, especially for large families who want to take photos of them having a good time.

• hmmm... how should I put this... let's just say, imagine the coolest guy or girl that you can think of, can you imagine him/her using a selfie stick?

I am almost certain your answer is: No

• But I can? I don't really have much of an opinion on one. If people want to use one, then I don't care, but I wouldn't say that only uncool people use it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a knowledge seeker, which isn't particularly a good thing though. My desire for knowledge gives rise to more and more wants and desires (many of which are materialistic). I find happiness through achievements, and my desire for satisfying my wants (achieving) comes through my basic nature to get knowledge. So I assume Joy seekers are often better off

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the first group I suppose cause whenever I don't understand something (how something works, why is it that way etc) I NEED to find out or I'll go nuts trying to figure it out. To sum it up I hate not knowing something that I find interesting.

What Guys Said 2

• I read, watch documentaries, study, and discuss many subjects. But I also have taken a few selfies as well as enjoy having fun.

• I don't hate the selfie stick, I just think it's unnecessary.