Do you ever give yourself a day of sleep?

I worked 5 days in a row this past week, which isn't much at all compared to a lot of people, but I don't usually have to work so many days in a row so I've been EXHAUSTED. I know the day is almost over, but I'm considering just taking multiple naps to finish the day off.

I had planned on organizing my room but... sleep sounds SO much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Having enough sleep is so awesome! I love to sleep! Yes, totally know what you are talking about. I will have the odd day off where I get up for a couple of hours, and go right back to bed for another 3-4 hours, LOL!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was working 15 day cycles of 12 hour shifts, yes. I was so exhausted after my first cycle that I couldn't get out of bed or keep my eyes open for a few days.

• Ugh that sounds gross. 😵

• It was horrendous. I don't know how anyone was able to do it for longer than a summer term. There were some people who had been doing it for a DECADE.

What Guys Said 12

• I really should start doing that, hmm maybe this weekend. damit I always have plans on the weekend that require me to awake up early though and then I wake up and I can't go back to sleep. UGHH

• Just pick a weekend where you don''t make plans! or just a day on the weekend. Tell people you already have plans. With your bed. To sleep.

• I can do that on Sunday, I wanna try for Saturday though. hmm... yeah I'll do that and move my schedule around :) sleepers united!

• I find it difficult to sleep during the day. I feel lilke i need to get something done first and even procrastinate sleeping. Are you an introvert I'm guessing?

• There is always tomorrow - Nap if you want - Whatever needs organising will still be there when you wake up unless the sleep fairies sneak in and do it for you.

• I know what you mean and I say do it take a nap, you can clean your room after you get up or on your day off.

• All the time. Particularly after a tough week. Nothing wrong with that!

• Well I have college and work; it's extremely tiering. I only get about 2-4 hours of sleep usually but I sleep the entire weekend. Honestly I need about 14 hours sleep a day.

Sometimes I sleep in class, but never at work! Work is fun, and I need the money to buy cool stuff!

If you love sleep so much, you should apply for a job at NASA where they pay you to sleep for a study! It's good money too!

• I work 3 weeks on one week off I work 21 days straight 14 hour days so I sleep like 3 days doing nothing but watching YouTube vida or playing vid games

• exhausted from 5 days of work? :O

WEAKKKKK

• I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately. I'm doubting I'm getting any of it. Yeah, I'd love naps. You should try it. Or pull a Da Vinci and take 15 minute naps.

• No I do not.

• when I am of I don't set my alarm but I still get up fairly early out of habit

• I take naps during the day sometimes.

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes I realize I need the sleep and allow myself to sleep in as much as I want without feeling guilty. I wouldn't just sleep all day though.

• Yes I sometimes do.. it is lovely

• Sleep is so nice id sleep the entire day away if I could. I've slept for over 24 hours before though I didn't know the time I didn't have windows in my room at that time so I didn't feel like getting up ha ha I love sleep.

• Yeah I sleep a lot everyday. Like when I first wake up sometimes I feel sleepy so I go back to sleep but I've been eating fruit and you know fruit gives you energy :)

• Yes i love naps! I think like two times a year I sleep in bed most of the day. Most of the time when I am sick ^^

• Nah, I would love to but if I sleep during the day, I can't fall asleep at night.

• yes, often ♡

• I plan to sleep all day but then that rarely ever works out.

• Sleep is all I do on free days