What to put on extremely dry face?

My face has become so dry and I've started to get these whiteheads from all this dryness and don't know how to get my skin back to normal. What kind of products will help with dry skin? What kind of moisturizers should I use? Anyone else have this problem? If so how did you deal with it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eucerin intensive repair. It's sold at Walgreen's, CVS, target, Walmart etc. It's a body lotion but tried it on my face and my skin is so much better. I tossed all my moisturizers. It can make you look oily but that's OK. Our skin needs that!

www.amazon.com/.../B001FB5IRS

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I swim in chlorinated water about 3-4 times per week and can get really dry skin. I apply an oil based moisturizer right after I come out of the shower and I wash my face at night and apply almond oil when my face is still kinda wet from washing and let it absorb. My skin feels really soft and smooth the following day.

• Argan oil, but Google how to use it first.

• Just use a cream it's thicker and I feel like it works better.