I have a massive fear of being infertile. Is that normal?

Having children is the one thing i've always been sure i wanted to do

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a fear people would have - Don't let it consume you then when time in your life is right get yourself checked - Don't know stats but chances are very high you are alright.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for women who are particularly maternal who long for their own child, its natural to have fears that there will be barriers preventing us from getting what we want but most of the time if we have nothing to go by (nothing of concern) we worry about nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah that's normal. I have a big fear of being sterile, since it's always been a dream of mine to be a father one day. The fact that I have only a 30-40% of being a father doesn't exactly help either :/

• It's normal. I'd say 90 percent of men won't consider u for a serious relationship cause of it

• I hope you have your kids before you hit 35

What Girls Said 3

• Its normal. i thought i was never going to be able to have kids eiter.-.
    I have an almost three year old daughter now (:

• That is normal. Don't worry about it it's totally natural to feel this way. Some times I do too and it's scary.

• Unless there's a history of problems in your family tou shouldn't be concerned.