What's the craziest dream you've ever had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream within a dream - I knew I was dreaming and everytime I woke up, I realised that I hadn't woken up I was still dreaming - I was stuck in my home city in my childhood era - I realised the only way out of the dream was to find mys

• * myself as a child and explain to myself not to have the dream when I was older.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I got one this was really weird and yet really cool and it's also going to be very difficult to explain...

So for some reason I was in a lot of trouble no idea what I did but the cops were after me. At one point I was in my basement of my house back where I grew up its a small basement but for some reason it continued to grow as I walked deeper into it. By time I realized what was happening I tried to run to get out but I was going no where it just continued to stretch into a completely different place. Then there was some guy who was like there to help me or what ever with why I was in trouble. Turns out this was an alternate universe or dimension of sorts. But basically in my dream every time I felt I needed to run I'd run into this alternate world or what ever. Completely weird but also very cool.

What Guys Said 3

• I got kidnapped for no reason and stabbed with a fork repeatedly.

No idea why I had that dream. -_-

• Hahahah ok it was me and my girlfriend somehow i was very poor and i was living with my parents house and with my girlfriend to. My girlfriend was a gold digger in my dream i dont really remember the dream but i remember we wen to an island like jurrasic park and we were trying to survive some member of my family died my girlfriend sucked my grandmother dick just because he had money i got a car i grabed her and we got off the island somehow thats all i remember

• I was in some land with pools everywhere, I fell in one and was drowning then I got out of the pool and fell in another one then got out again then fell in another one, again and again, then I drowned.

What Girls Said 5

• I came home to find that my parents were kidnapped because I wouldn't out on a date with the kidnapper's son... yeaaah i dont know cx cx

• I was trapped in a dark room and kept feeling like someone was watching me and when they grabbed me. I fell into the ground and ended up flying around trying to escape them. Then somehow I got into a hummer and I was trying to wreck it into a building. :/ didn't make any sense...

• Me taking an exam in a changing room at H&M and just not being able to start working on the tasks. Like I really wanted to start doing the tasks but I couldn't so I ended up handing in an empty sheet.
    That dream was SO random.

• That I had a horse and he was my best friend since I was a kid. That horse turned into a very handsome guy but unfortunately it was the end of the world and we were the only survives. We went to something like a park and we sit there alone, Long story short that guy was going to turn to a horse again but I was crying and ask god to keep him a human and he did so I kissed him very strong kiss. 😁 he said he won't leave me ever then I remember that we had crazy sex and we lived together. 😁 seriously this is really weird but I kinda liked the dream and I wish it was real.

• Getting married to my cousin.