Which girl is the most attractive and why (pic)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell us which one you are so we don't hurt your feeling by not choosing you?

What Guys Said 14

• The one on the left , like the full lips an eyes. Girl on the right second and the girl in the middle would be third

• The middle one because not only do I have a weakness for honey blonde hair & green eyes, but her lips are both full and more natural-looking than the girl on the left (tbh it looks like she had gotten lip fillers)

• Middle one, she seems more approachable.

• To me the girl in the middle, followed closely by the one on the right. If she were smiling she could have won it :-)
    The girl on the left has relatively big lips and her eye make-up is exaggerated. Looks too artificial :o

• I like the two furthest away the most.
    Sorry if you are the one close up she is pretty also but I prefer the other two.

• the one in middle! she can be girlfriend material :P

• The babe on the left with those inviting DSLs

• The one all the way to the left because of her lips and her eyes.

• One of the back two. The blonde is probably my type of girl, but the girl on the right is also cute.

• I personally like the blonde. She is really pretty.

• Comes down to what hair color you prefer, I prefer redheads, so for me it'd be none of them butttt if I had to chose? The one on the left

• why hair color? people can dye their hair it's hardly a fixed factor

• Far right as she looks more fun.

• The girl on the left looks like she just sat on a dildo, so it's hard to tell, but either her or the blonde!

• The one in the middle I'd say. I just like her face more.

What Girls Said 13

• The one in the middle is the most attractive to me because she looks the most predictable. The one on the left has a nice mouth but her face is kind of aggressive. The one on the right also looks kind of aggressive. The one in the middle looks gentle and soft so I vote for her.

• Based on this picture alone, I'd say the girl in the middle. She has pretty hair, a pretty face, and she looks in shape.

But this is sort of an unfair comparison since the girl on the left is super close to the camera, making her head and features look big/exaggerated, and the girl on the right is making a weird face.

• Blonde girl
    She has a nice face and simple make up

• Left to right greatest to least...

• The one in the middle, she looks more naturally pretty to me

• The blonde in the middle... the girl on the left is too fake

• none tbh

filler

• The blonde because she has the most natural pose

• All of y'all are disgusting and fake as all get out

• None. They all look fake.

• middle is best, looks most normal, one on right is a close second, and the one on the left just looks too doll face, but im sure some guys really like that its just more of a fetish.

which are you? tell us?

• The one all the way to the right.

I feel if she smiles , she would look really good.

• The one in the middle.