Tell me a heartbreaking story?

It doesn't have to be real

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy was dating a girl and she invited him back to her place. They had never had sex before so it was a really big deal. Things started to get hot and while they where making out he suddenly had a deep throbbing pain in his rectum. Turns out he has this bowel condition that gives him severe constipation, so when he needs to go, he REALLY needs to go. He could of said his love for her was like diarea, he could not hold it in, but instead he politely excused himself to the bathroom.

In the bathroom he lets loose an entire whale into the toilet, before noticing the toilet was literally almost half full, and in a panic he got up and squatted in the bathtub while flushing the toilet normally. It didn't plug, mission 1 accomplished! Then an even bigger care packaged was dropped into the tub... He started feeling better and gave a sigh of relief as he he got out of the tub. When he turned the faucet he noticed the plumbing tools beside the tub, and the lack of water that was coming out... The tub was being replaced and the water was disconnected. By then half his rank offspring had slid down the drain, but there was still some left in the tub.

After using a few garbage pales of water from sink to the tub, he managed to clean it up pretty good. All down the drain he thought. Mission 2 success! So he went back down stairs, and him and his girlfriend started where they left off. They finally got naked and just when he put it in... drip... drip... drip... on to his girlfriends chest... no he did not just last for only 2 seconds, this dripping was coming the ceiling. It happened to be pouring rain out so nothing was thought of it, a little leak, no big deal right? He confidently whiped it off his girlfriends chest, not thinking about what it was until it hit him... the smell of his abysmal offspring... THEY WHERE RIGHT UNDER THE BROKEN TUB! His girlfriend looked up at the ceiling and screamed as she ran to the bathroom realizing what it was also. He realised not only was the taps in the tub not working, but THE DRAIN HAD BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE TUB TO AND IT WAS ALL INSIDE THE UPPER FLOOR! By then it was to late, the entire upstairs floor had been subjected to something much worse than noahs flood. His girlfriend told him to leave immediately! They didn't talk for weeks. Finally they did, and she broke up with him. He was heartbroken, and his first time was his worst time.

Most Helpful Girl

• One day I went home excited. I was anxious to get home really, because I've anticipated something all damn day. I was craving it so bad so when it was time to go home I was very happy and excited. I got home and walked to my kitchen, whistling happy tunes. I opened the fridge only to find out that the strawberry crepes I've made for myself the night before is gone. Disappeared! Vanished! I think a tear actually fell on my cheek. All that build up, all that anticipation... For nothing. :(

What Guys Said 7

• About a month ago I went to a new restaurant that had just opened. The place was packed, it took 20 minutes for a table to free up for my parents and I. After we ordered, it took almost 30 minutes for our food to be finished.

As our waitress was walking towards us with our food in her hands, this guy accidentally bumped into her and she spilled our food EVERYWHERE.

It took another 30 minutes for them to remake our food. I cried myself to sleep later on that night.

• There was once a bear. Named Bernard. He sniffed expo markers in 4th grade. He then later progressed to taking many prescription drugs. Unfortunately, he overdosed on Benedril. Oh no.

• In two weeks, it will be 25 years since I pursued the love of my life. 23.5 years later after she dumped me and 22 years since I last saw her and 18 years since I last had any communication with her, I still am heartbroken... and she's living the life with her husband that I wanted to live with her.

Death cannot come soon enough for me.

• She and I promised each other we would be together for the rest of our lives. There was distance but not in the beginning, We hung tough from 2006 to 2012. All my begging and pleading in the same way since then has proven useless even though we now live much closer to each other. I gave up for the last time in September 2014.

• Just watch heartless from Whitestone Motion Pictures: https://vimeo.com/11431902

• "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

• I think someone asked Hemingway to write the shortest possible heartbreaking story. His was.

Baby shoes for sale, never used.

What Girls Said 4

• Titanic.
    😐😢😢😢😢😢

• Once there were these two people. They really loved each other and they thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. Then something happened and the boy broke her heart. She cried for days. And then it seemed like maybe just maybe they would get back.

But he kept hurting her and it kept hurting him to see her in so much pain. She kept suffering hoping one day the guy she loved would return. The pain grew so strong. He didn't mean to hurt her. But he did.

One day she could no longer take the pain so she stopped talking to him. She still loves him but she couldnt handle the pain. She left him in pain in return. They both suffered from their mistakes but still bear the love they once had.

You can guess who the girl is (me).

• 0|0
  • My life is. Really.