(Quiz) What makes you awesome?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/apentak720/what-makes-you-awesome-1b817#.te3BrEgl1

You got: Your wanderlust
One of the things that makes you awesome is your desire to travel! You’ve always wanted to see the world, experience new cultures, and meet new people. People love this about you because it shows that you’re adventurous!
(Quiz) What makes you awesome?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Your strength
    One thing that makes you awesome is your strength! You may also be physically strong, but most importantly, you’re emotionally strong! You’ve been through some rough times in your life, but you came out stronger. You always know exactly what to do if someone needs you.

That's right ladies. World's strongest man right here. Now if you'll excuse I'mma go off and eat a bucket of ben and jerry's while balling my eyes out at bridget jones' diary.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Your love of learning
    Your love of learning makes you awesome! For your entire life, you’ve been curious about anything and everything. In school, you went above and beyond to learn more than the other people in your class. This desire to expand your knowledge is just one thing people admire and love about you.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2572-1428454815-5.gif

Gotta love Kevin Hart, lol :P

What Guys Said 9

• You got: Your wanderlust
    ----------------
    How wanderful. I always wanted to explore Europe... even if I am "that" American guy who wouldn't speak the common language of the country. Ehh I know some German, I'm sure that is good enough.

• What Makes You Awesome?

You got: Your love of learning

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• You got: Your sense of humor

Your sense of humor makes you awesome! You’re probably the witty one in your friend group and can come up with some fantastic one-liners. You can do it all — witty humor, sarcastic humor, and even cheesy humor. You always know how to lighten the mood.

This was right on spot.

• You got: Your love of learning

That is actually true though that's not saying much my fellow students aren't what you call the sharpest or most driven tacks on the wall if you know what I mean.

• You got: Your love of learning

• I got my Wanderlust. Sounds about right!

• Hey! Great shilling! I see becoming a guru involved you agreeing to do this, first.

• I got my sense of humor. Yay.

Do I win?

• I'm awesome because I said I am.

What Girls Said 11

• You got: Your support of others

You’re awesome because you’re always so supportive! You might not always agree with your loved ones’ decisions, but if it makes them happy, you’re happy to support them! And if something doesn’t work out for them, you’re the first one in line with a shoulder for them to cry on.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-20111-1428767813-8.gif

• You got: Your love of learning

• You got: Your wanderlust
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a12e-f68abae42b22-m.gif

• Ohh seems kinda true, tho I'm not sure if this is what makes people love about me 🙈🙉🙊

• You got: Your sense of humor

• You got: Your love of learning

• I got the same thing

• You got: Your strength

Physically strong, lolol

• I got: Your love of learning

• I got the same! And it's totally true of me. I love nothing more than exploring a new city or country and learning about its culture.

• My great sense of humour apparently

• Woo I got wanderlust as well!