Why don't women like when men think about they want to say?

Before I say something, I think about what I'm going to say. Why do women hate when I do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like that!

• Yeah but why would you hate something like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it makes you seem like your filtering your true self to keep from offending them or making yourself look bad.

• Isn't that the point though? To not say shit

• They are interested in genuine you. Not filtered you. Filtered you might even scare them a bit, because you seem deceptive.

What Girls Said 4

• What do you mean?
    If we're talking and you pause for a few seconds and think about what you're going to say every time you desk I would think you were mentally retarded

• It would probably seem insincere, like you're thinking of the best answer to suit her, rather than just saying what you immediately, honestly think.

• They may get impatient/bored by it if it's happening a lot. As long as the guy doesn't do it before literally every single one of his responses, then I think it can actually be a cute quirk because it shows that he's thoughtful.

• Why would it matter if it happened EVERY single time

• Because I'd get impatient/bored. But if he's just doing it before questions or topics that actually require some thought, then I like that.

• Maybe it seems less genuine if you have to think about it before speaking it.

What Guys Said 1

• You must think to long for them and they have no patience I guess