Would a guy think it was lame if a girl went and told her mom everything?

There's really no one else for me to talk to besides my mom.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never cared about what my wife said to her mom, but I had an excellent mother in law.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. It's great to have a strong connection with your mom. Assuming she is sane and wise

What Guys Said 5

• I like my relationships private and telling parents about what sex position you did or something... is a little weird.

• yes i would think its lame... i mean you should discuss things like grown ups. Cause i know third party people can't put their weigh in the situation and start OVERreacting which just makes everything fucking worse... just deal with it in private

• I'd probably not want to tell you secrets or do anything intimate with you.

• No I'd be happier with that means you really I have time to talk about us and it means something if you've told your parents about us

• NO i would think its lame... i mean you should discuss things like grown ups. Cause i know third party people can't put their weigh in the situation and start OVERreacting which just makes everything fucking worse... just deal with it in private

What Girls Said 1

• If you to go ahead, people need to realize it is unhealthy to keep things bottles up and it is probably better to go to your mom than your friends, your friends will judge him on what they want in a relationship and what makes them happy, your mom will look it as what will make you happy and what you deserve.